Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Fast people… As in REALLY fast…
  • slowgirl
    Free Member

I’m new here but hope you can help.

I went on a ride the other day with a lad I fancy but I reckon I might have let him down by being too slow.

I thought I was doing the right thing suggesting we went on a bike ride as I know he’s really into it.

I made out that I’d ridden loads as I didn’t want him to think I wasn’t suitable for him, however I was really trying my hardest to not let him see I was suffering as I wanted to stay looking my best for him.

The thing is I don’t think he noticed and I think he just wanted me to go faster all the time. I kept the bike in the smallest gear I could find (I read up on gears before we went out) just so I wouldn’t get all sweaty. Do you think he likes sweaty girls?

I’d also been out and bought some really nice shorts and tights that really didn’t make my bum look big but again chose to wear totally the wrong gear (more like hiking gear to be fair) as I didn’t want to come across as too flashy for him. I don’t think he looked at me once and seemed more concerned about riding in front of me rather than behind me. Do you think he may be gay?

I think he might have dumped his ex-gf as she was faster than him so I don’t want to go the same way. What do you think I should do?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Fast people… As in REALLY fast…’ is closed to new replies.