Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Farage’s 10 Yr old fanboi letter…
  • alpin
    Free Member

Yeah right, Mr Farage…..

Farage posts this to his twitter. Either he’s an idiot or doesn’t think much about the intellect of his twitter followers…..

hatter

I think Farage understands precisely what hes doing, his supporters will lap it up and love the way it winds up the ‘traitors and saboteurs.’

His opponents will see straight through it but as far as hes concerned who cares what they think?

5plusn8
    Free Member

This is the problem with “our side” we are too honest. Farage is winning becasue he is happy to manipulate. I don’t know how to solve it.

kerley
    Free Member

I’ve said it many times, the only way to beat populism is with populism.

maccruiskeen

I’ve said it many times, the only way to beat populism is with populism.

Yeah, we heard you the first time, but you’re not very popular, thats why we keep ignoring you

theotherjonv

I’m ignoring the views of someone that doesn’t know where the address goes on a letter, or that Dear Nigel should be signed off Yours Sincerely.

At your school they should drop the pro EU brainwashing and bring back caning for basic errors. If we’re going to have a return to Empire you can’t pick and choose only the bits you like.

Neat handwriting though.

tomhoward

This is the problem with “our side” we are too honest. Farage is winning becasue he is happy to manipulate. I don’t know how to solve it.

That, and “our side” use dull statistics and warnings about things that the majority can’t or don’t want to understand.

Farage (and Boris, and Trump, and Bush before them) uses much more general and emotive language that gets people fired up. Eg, ‘We don’t need those experts, with their numbers and statistics, we need to make Britain great! Huzzah!

Joe

haha…genius @theotherjonv

zippykona

Dear Mr Farage.

You are a ****,

yours sincerely Zip aged 54.

nofx
    Free Member

Brexiteers are known for their gullibility. They’re bound to fall for this 🙄. I’ll have a look at the pro brexit pages on fb to see how many have 😊😁🤣

bikebouy
    Free Member

His handwriting is better than I imagined.

Edukator
    Free Member

So obviously a fake.

I’d send little Matthew’s parents a note asking them not to do his homework for him and pointing out that the work he does in class is lousy unless he’s bullied Tess or been helped James Dyson.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I dunno, we had dorks in our school

chewkw
    Free Member

Yeah, we heard you the first time, but you’re not very popular, thats why we keep ignoring you

🤣

finbar
    Free Member

Dear Nigel should be signed off Yours Sincerely.

I was taught that, if you haven’t met someone, it’s ‘yours faithfully’ – regardless of whether you address them by their first name or not.

RoterStern
    Free Member

No Finbar you sign Yours faithfully when you begin with Dear Sir or Madam (as in you don’t know the recipient’s name).

nastybobby
    Free Member

Oh Christ! If that’s legit, in less than a decade there’s every chance there’ll be a William Hague type clone stalking English politics. If there isn’t enough to be worried about already.

As an experiment, this kid should try calling his closest school friends idiots, tell them all he’d be better off without them and the kids from the other school across town are far superior. Then see how he gets on at school come Panini stickers trading season (or whatever 10 year olds are into these days).

DezB
    Free Member

Kids still write letters?

dissonance

The sort who would support Farage are good candidates.
    I can believe it is true (most likely with strong parental support) but of no real interest of relevance. Perhaps if he produced a couple of hundred thousand of them.

seosamh77
    Free Member

DezB

Subscriber

Probably not, would be my guess! 😆

Nico
    Free Member

as in you don’t know the recipient’s name

I’m not taking lessons from anybody that would write the above.

I suspect that letter was written by a girl (round handwriting) and a girl that likes random capitalisation at that. Why is the “m” in “I’m” in superscript (no apostrophe in the second example)? That letter was written by Trump.

finbar
    Free Member

No Finbar you sign Yours faithfully when you begin with Dear Sir or Madam (as in you don’t know the recipient’s name).

Oops… That’s something I’ve been doing wrong for the past two and a half decades then 😀

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Farage’s 10 Yr old fanboi letter…’ is closed to new replies.