Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • fantasyf1game.net needs a lawyer!
  • the-muffin-man

http://fantasyf1game.net/content/help-ff1-needs-lawyer

Just posting this as I know there are many of us on here who use the fantasyf1game website – and the STW forum seems to be able to provide answers for any question thrown at it, so someone may be able to help or knows a man who can!!!

peterfile
    Free Member

i can’t access this from work, can you post the details of what it is they are looking for?

jon1973
    Free Member

Help… FF1 needs a lawyer?
    Submitted by ff1 on 11 June, 2012 – 23:06
    I have just received a letter from ‘Formula One Management Ltd’ informing me that I need to remove any ‘unlicensed Formula One Entities’ from this website. If I understand the letter correctly, it will spell the end of this website. So I really need help interpreting the letter and drafting a response.

If anyone is or knows a lawyer who could help me with this, I would be very grateful. I make no money from this site and cannot afford to spend any money defending it, so I can’t pay for advice.

If anyone thinks they may be able to help and/or would like to see a copy of the letter, please post a comment and I’ll email it to you.

Thanks in advance.
    Ian
    🙁

peterfile
    Free Member

ah, i thought that might be the case. one of my closest mates is an IP lawyer for a major sports entity, but I think he might be conflicted out of this one ha ha!

the-muffin-man

‘Bump’ for the evening crowd!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘fantasyf1game.net needs a lawyer!’ is closed to new replies.