Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fancy giving an e-shoeing to a wannabe Clarkson cyclist hater?
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member
    D0NK

or don’t click on the link (like I did doh!) and give chichester observer their clickbait reward and read this instead

Published on the 09 December
    08:00
    Print this

Sponsored by
    Education Sussex

3 comments Have your say!

CYCLISTS wonder why other road users hate them so much.

Going into Chichester on Sunday, November 30, at about 2pm there were about ten cyclists in line riding along the A259 towards Bosham.

They were just a bike’s length apart and completely oblivious to the queue of cars, vans and motorbikes behind them.

I passed them at the Bulls Head and the queue of traffic tailed back almost to the A27 roundabout.

All of this could have been avoided if they thought about other road users and spread themselves out so they could be overtaken between the corners.

It’s the pack mentality of some cyclists that gives the rest a bad image, I never fail to understand why when a group of riders go out, they have to group together like a herd of wildebeest.

And of course the odd Lycra lout that’s got to be the fastest thing on the road and pavement even though there’s a four-litre V8 riding the brakes behind them!

Lastly, those that go around without lights or reflective clothing on a nice dark country lane and wonder why the driver hasn’t dipped his lights, and only just misses being turned into roadkill, (applies to pedestrians as well in this case). All this on one Sunday afternoon within three miles of my starting point.

RSS Burgess

Deeside Avenue

Fishbourne

medoramas
    Free Member

But he did’t say anything about the road tax! 😥

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scaredypants

**Yawn**

What a shit letter – I guess RSS was too busy fapping over his throbbing 4 litre V8 to do any better.

Sporting that he (I assume it’s a he) seems to put a real name & address to the thing though – unless it was all written by someone who dislikes him !

rickmeister

Well, I bit and had a pop back…

slowoldman

Riding the brakes though. Bad form.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fancy giving an e-shoeing to a wannabe Clarkson cyclist hater?’ is closed to new replies.