Fancy dress ideas for the groom

Home Forum Chat Forum Fancy dress ideas for the groom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fancy dress ideas for the groom
  • clubber

A baby
    A carrot(!)
    Banana man
    A granny
    Snow white (guess what the rest of the group were dressed as?)

These are all ones I know of…

My favourite fancy dress I’ve done was me and my mate (joint bday night out) as bananas and the rest of the group as monkeys. We did the Otley Run in Leeds and were chased by the monkeys between pubs 😆

I went to the Cricket on Saturday and sat behind a bunch of Butchers with the Stag dressed as a pig.

It was excellent.

Premier Icon tommyhine

For mine they dressed me up as maid Marion and they were all Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, the sherif of nottingham etc.
    My buddy whose told me I’m best man will be dressed as Yogi bear and everyone else will be park rangers (purely as his nickname is bear, he’s the least hairy pal skinny man you’ll meet)

I need to provide some clothing (fancy dress) for the groom to wear on a stag do next week. Does anyone have any ideas of what to go for? The last guy in the group that got married spent most of his weekend in a flamenco dress but it obviously needs to be different and ideally original…

Any ideas before I hit the charity shops tomorrow?

We dressed my mate up as a lobster and the other 15 of us dressed as chefs. It was particularly amusing seeing 15 chefs chasing a lobster down bham New Street 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fancy dress ideas for the groom’ is closed to new replies.