Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fancy a ride in brighton?
  • django
    Free Member

Hey, i’m kind of new to riding in brighton and would like to meet some people to ride with. i’m up for trails/singletrack or even jumps if someone can give me some advice (not great at it!).

anyone fancy it? stanmer etc

Cheers 🙂

jimmyjames
    Free Member

There’s been a thread about this recently, check it out. I live and ride around Brighton, mostly week nights over the Downs or Stanmer. Give me a shout if you’re out and about and want someone to go with. I don’t really do jumps, however…

Edit: Just realised you already posted in that thread, 24 is old , fella, suck it up…

chiefgrooveguru

I’m going to be out this Saturday in Stanmer from 1015-1300ish. Am attempting to put this impromptu ride on the Brighton MTB calendar but technology has foiled me so far… Would be happy to show you round – I very much like more interesting singletrack and like jumping off (only small so far) things!

django
    Free Member

hey jimmyjames, yeah i guess i am getting kinda old. looks even worse written down, too. yeah i fancy a ride. what kind of stuff do you usually ride?

guru, cheers for the offer. might take you up on that. could do with someone showing me some more trails at stanmer 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fancy a ride in brighton?’ is closed to new replies.