• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Rich.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Family Holiday (Ibiza Edition)
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

Looking to go with my partner and two children in August.

Where would you advise to stay to avoid all the nightclubs and pilled up yoofs?

Cheers

johndoh
    Free Member

Thi place is in the middle of nowhere, but as far as All Inclusive places goes, it’s fantastic – lots of International drinks included and the food quality and choice was amazing.

https://www.jet2holidays.com/beach/balearics/ibiza/playa-es-figueral/invisa-figueral-resort?holiday=134&duration=7&airport=1&date=23-06-2018&occupancy=r2c&board=5&iflight=512538&oflight=512531&rooms=21303&gtmsearchtype=Search+Results

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Formentera?

lunge

It’s actually very easy to avoid the idiots. Avoid The West End and San Antonio in general and me careful if you’re looking in Ibiza Town. I tend to stay in Cala Gracio which is a 20 minute walk north of Sunset Strip and has the most amazing sunsets, anywhere from there north on the West Coast is fine. I’d recommend the hotel but it’s adult only (Fiesta Cal Gracio for those without kids, don’t stay at the Tanit which is attached to it and is a dive)…

stumpy01

We stayed in Cala Longa about a decade ago. Just the two of us though, no kids then and it was a very small, relaxing place. Might not be enough to keep the kids entertained, depending on how old they are.

stevextc
    Free Member

Where would you advise to stay to avoid all the nightclubs and pilled up yoofs?

TBH most places not in town or next to some club… we had a few meals out in St. Eulalia but a lot of BBQ’s back at the villa… had a pool, BBQ etc. so good retreat with the kid..

We rented the same place 2 yrs in a row but it wasn’t available this year… we ended up going to Majorca instead.

We had a villa a few kms outside St Eulalia and hired a car and went to different beaches … usually for snorkelling)

Also rented bikes from Kandani Bike Rental and Tours in St. Eulalia

<h1></h1>

Rich
    Free Member

Santa Eularia and Es Cana are more family resorts. Also look up Portinax, that is out of the way in the north of the island.

silverbirchdan
    Free Member

We stayed in an all inclusive at Cala Tarida. It was a brilliant holiday, the kids loved it, so highly recommended. The cost of the same holiday is £1000 more expensive this year, so we’re off to Thailand instead!!

Cletus

Stayed in Portinax 12 years ago – was pretty tranquil and ideal for families

bikebouy
    Free Member

I can recommend two rather fabulous clubs, if you and the Mrs fancy a boogy-woooogy 🤫

toemul
    Free Member

Cala gracio is mint two tiny not so hidden beaches we have kids so the tanit for us,  the beaches  are a few steps down at back of hotel the high light for the kids was going in the sea with a  few prices of bread and a snorkle getting mobbed with fish.

Caher

We stayed in San Miguel some years ago – very nice – also with minimal yoofs.

convert

I’ve got an invite for my wife and I to stay at Pikes for a week from the owner. Anyone been? Would you? It has a interesting reputation so whilst Ibiza  is not at the top of my list of places to go I’m curious and probably will.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Plenty to go at there, cheers for the replies, although we have booked elsewhere now, left it too late for the years I think.

Have made notes for the future so cheers again.

Rich
    Free Member

I’ve got an invite for my wife and I to stay at Pikes for a week from the owner. Anyone been? Would you? It has a interesting reputation so whilst Ibiza  is not at the top of my list of places to go I’m curious and probably will.

Pikes is owned by Ibiza Rocks now. I’ve not been but I can’t see it being anything like it’s reputation of old. I would go though it looks a nice place, just a bit out of the way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Family Holiday (Ibiza Edition)’ is closed to new replies.