• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Spud.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Falmouth Parking
  • Marin
    Free Member

I need to leave my van in Falmouth for 9 nights and will be sleeping in it on the sly for the first night. Any recommendations for best carpark or anyone mind me parking it outside your house and I’ll pay you instead of the council!

Matt_SS_xc

Mother in law lives there but i’m afraid i can’t offer her drive! Ships & castles has closed down, proper van life going on there for sleeping, could easily leave it as many people are living in their van there! Could even leave it on the seafront by Castle beach. There is a lot of van dwelling going on in Falmouth so sleeping in it is easy.
    If I was leaving it for a week or so I would choose a bit of suburbia, one of the roads near the rugby club, no one would notice or care!

tcomc1000
    Free Member

Try the swanpool estate. Easy walk into town and loads of vans and spaces there so a cheeky night or two won’t be observed

Spud

We’ve tended to park at the rugby club on day visits. Not sure if they’re doing parking this year, but could drop them a line and see if can be left there, always prefer our money to go to a community cause.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.