Viewing 34 posts - 81 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • FAIL!!!!!!!!! pics and vids thread.
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Two encounters with bike eating bogs.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

djglover – It that picture taken on Leith Hill, run in to the little quarry?

fullbouncebill
    Free Member

crashes 2006/2007 from GaVgAs on Vimeo." alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

Warning Clarey morris content! 😯

hora
    Free Member

djglover what happened? Was that a clubroost?

retro83
    Free Member

djglover
    This ended very badly for me and the bike. My first bigish jump in 2004, going badly wrong

Were you still pedalling in the air?

djglover
    Free Member

Jim – Yes Leith Quarry
    Hora – Yes a club roost
    I smashed the front wheel and had serious chaffing of the arm face and leg.
    retro83 – Yep, I had no idea how to use a jump, I just rode flat out at it

thepurist

Me, finding out the limit of my skillz the hard way.

Changed my mind at the last minute and was caught between stopping and going for it, and ended up doing neither.

spooky_b329

Just realised, my earlier pics are both the same bloke! Didn’t cross my mind when I posted them 🙂

Bunnyhop

grahamh – that picture had me giggling for ages.

grahamh
    Free Member

There you go Bunnyhop, same rider about 10 minutes latter.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I love the fact that they’re still in “riding position” despite being perpendicular to the intended direction of travel 😀

infidel
    Free Member

I thought I was about to have an awesome photo taken and…..

..amusing in retrospect. Hurt at the time!

coffeeking
    Free Member

TM – by far the funniest thing there is this facial reaction…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member
    giddyrob
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – best place for the old tandem 😉

Yet to work out the point in those bikes! Could someone enlighten me to their purpose?

dream machines

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Giddy rob – it allows me and my missus to ride without getting wound up – me with her for being too slow and her with me for always being ahead.

Its also a huge hoot to ride.

giddyrob
    Free Member

heard they are best way to get a divorce 😉

I just leave my wife behind 🙂 I’m like a dog. I run away then come back then run away then come back.

U must have a fab turning circle!

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

Coffeeking,

Great face from Lisa there 🙂

Doncha love the “off the back” fall on the first video?

TM

Kit
    Free Member

Well that’s 100 sharki!

Me, photo by sfb.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Giddy rob – not really the place to debate this – but some couples get on with riding them and some don’t. As for turning circle we can get round virtually everything at glentrees we have tried – sometimes with interesting lines right enough. Must try the pie run on it

Conor
    Free Member

Before reading this thread I knew I was a good biker. Now I know I’m an excellent biker in comparison 😉

matt_outandabout

Forgot I had this one…did he survive?

Pook

matt_outand about – i had an identical fall in that exact spot a fortnight ago!!

Haddock falling off
    Rolling

MadPierre

My crash video collection is here: http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/video/crashes.htm

Must sort out some new ones – I’ve got some…

yoshimi

<object width=”425″ height=”344″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/pQqhcLirLEU&hl=en&fs=1″></param><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”></param><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always”></param><embed src=”http://www.youtube.com/v/pQqhcLirLEU&hl=en&fs=1&#8243; type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true” width=”425″ height=”344″></embed></object>

lowey

Jesus Danny, you may as well have just jumped off the roof and landed on your chest…..

How long did it take you to recover ?

mudshark
    Free Member

Picking myself up after failing to make a tight turn at the bottom of a descent – fortunately also failed to hit the posts.

Broken collarbone here after hitting a stump and flying through the air – stump is between the trees behind and that’s where I landed.

yoshimi

Yeah, it wasn’t my best! I’d been hammering everything out there and confidence was through the roof – I didn’t even look at it properly just went for it……….lesson learnt!

That was on day 3 of an 8 day trip, spent the rest of my time there drinking and snmoking all day long in the chalet watching wimbledon:(

It was about 6 weeks for bones to heal, but drive an automatic and got one of those little ball things like truck drivers have on the steering wheel so thatr I could get back to work – not really convinced it was very legal!

Heading back there beginning of June :))))

matt_outandabout

Pook – you were in Deeside a couple of weeks ago…ya jammy…..

chakaping
    Free Member

Great thread. I suggest the keen cameramen/women among you carry these items on rides in future to avoid time-consuming photoshop work later.

Viewing 34 posts - 81 through 114 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘FAIL!!!!!!!!! pics and vids thread.’ is closed to new replies.