Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Facebook Q – posts on friends walls & newsfeed…
  • bennyboy1
    Free Member

Stupid query I'm afraid… but I can't seem to find the answer on the bleedin' maze of FAQs on Facebook…

I don't know why but as of today when I post comments on friends walls, my posts are then being highlighted on my newsfeed, I don't want this to happen, what settings do I change?

Also, with this happening is my post on a friends wall then being broadcast across all my friends newsfeeds?? I'd rather it isn't!

What do i need to change?

alfabus
    Free Member

no idea what settings need to change.

However… if you want to post your friend a message, and you don't want everyone else to be able to read it; i'd suggest you try email.

if you still want to use facebook, try sending a private message.

iDave
    Free Member

someone who uses facebook, told me your wall posts will be displayed on their wall unless they choose for them not to be. use messaging instead. you could look in your settings and privacy thingy?

clubber
    Free Member

If you post on one of my friends' walls then usually I will be able to see it (I think this is based on their, not your privacy settings). If you want to message them on FB and ensure that no one else can see it, use message instead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Facebook Q – posts on friends walls & newsfeed…’ is closed to new replies.