Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Facebook 'friends', how many…
  • toppers3933
    Free Member

Not sure but way more than I have phone numbers in my contacts list on my phone. Quite a few aquaintences. I do regular culls of idiots that somehow slip through the net. It’s a great way to find out who all the closet racists are and avoid them.
    I like using it. I certainly don’t fun my life through it like some do.

danielgroves
    Free Member

166. Once I graduate I’ll remove all the Uni folk who are in the cycling club but I don’t really get on with, that should bring it down well below 150.

crazy-legs

More or less what CountZero said. No idea how many friends – prob about 200, some of them workmates or ex workmates, some just passing acquaintances, a couple of randoms I’ve never actually met, some old uni friends… Interesting mix but I hardly ever post anything on there myself and I’ve opted out of a lot of the emails and a couple of the news feeds from certain individuals.

I do use it to play Scrabble with NBT though. 😉

To be honest, anyone bored or desperate enough to want to know more about me could probably get more info off here than they could off my FB profile!

hora
    Free Member

Podge culled me as I annoyed him 😆

BobaFatt
    Free Member

About 100,but that numbers dwindling everytime one of them partakes in some bandwagon crap like Neknomination

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Facebook 'friends', how many…’ is closed to new replies.