• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by bsims.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Fabio Vs parkour
  • matt_outandabout

The boy can jump steps…

Mugboo

What tyre pressures for…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Not the same Fabio who killed a goose with his face at the start of a publicity rollercoaster ride 20 years ago?

AlexSimon

That Montmartre helmet cam footage doesn’t do it justice.

This shows the crazyness better:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv_8c-7l1Gv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

razorrazoo

About 1.22 in theres a 4 set of steps by the Mall. I remember seeing a lad drop into the 3rd set down off the top off the wall up to the left on a Southerdownhill street ride back in the 2000’s, was mental.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Really liked that. Glad I’m too old to feel pressured to try that.

root-n-5th
    Free Member

Paris wins. London is the average commute.

They want to be careful though, might twist and ankle or dent a rim.

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

Seems like Paris is way dirtier than London

Jakester
    Free Member

About 1.22 in theres a 4 set of steps by the Mall. I remember seeing a lad drop into the 3rd set down off the top off the wall up to the left on a Southerdownhill street ride back in the 2000’s, was mental.

Those by the ICA? I remember seeing someone absolutely destroy their back wheel launching those when I lived and used to street ride in London, probably around the same time (2002/3ish).

pondo

That has smiled my face up after a thoroughly average day – cheers!:)

regenesis
    Free Member

I call fake!
    There’s no way London is EVER that empty….

allyharp

This?

razorrazoo

^^^^^^
    That’s the one. A lad named Terry I used to ride with snapped the head tube on his BigHit on that same ride on the double set outside the BFI. You on the ride too ally? Must have been getting on for around 100 riders on that day I reckon.

Fair play to the people that send it off the big stair sets, getting it wrong is painful!

Yeah Jakester, I think they are the ones you are thinking of.

Blackflag
    Free Member

This video is horsesh!t! It doesnt reflect the brazilesque bureaucracy and downright hostility of taking a bike on Eurostar.

bsims
    Free Member

Ahh, it all makes sense now…..I see what you did there cynic-al!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Fabio Vs parkour’ is closed to new replies.