Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • F1 (Spoilers etc)
  • legend
    Free Member

aracer – Member
    Well he doesn’t exactly endear himself to people does he? “I would do it again”

how many of the best have made that sort of comment though? I’d guess all of them at some point.

Although, I suppose some may be remembered fondly, but not necessarily popular at the time (we just didn’t realised due to lack of intarnetz?)?

Pook

legend – as I say, others say that kind of thing without the bullshit to the contrary around it.

aracer
    Free Member

It’s the way he says it. The greats have generally managed to say such things without sounding like quite such a nob. To be fair, he’s not the first successful German driver to be an arrogant arse.

aracer
    Free Member

Ooh, cheeky – DC just used the tyre issue as an excuse to get RB to comment on the secret tyre test 🙂

Daffy

Perhaps Pirelli should give the affected teams a free tyre test with their newer compounds…

legend
    Free Member

Aracer – arrogant or sure of his ability to win 7 titles? 😉

Pook, I see where you’re coming from however I think all that stuff is blown way out of proportion. Also trying to remember what all the others were like at his age. LH was looking at a career in hip-hop and Kimi was either drink or refusing to utter more than 2 words iirc 😉

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Sniffpetrol has a good view of the tyre thing.

bruneep

Gary Anderson: “We have heard a lot today about Turn 4 and we have come to have look at what could be causing these punctures. Looking at the part inside the kerb, it is green to match the grass but it is actually concrete. The cars go over the section and the sidewall of the tyre could be getting caught on a sharp part of the kerb, it is about the height we saw the tyre getting cut and coming off.”

andysmiff1
    Free Member

Rosberg under investigation for not slowing under yellow flag conditions?!

sharkbait
    Free Member

Webber drove well but considering that LH was at the back of the pack he drove a blinder to get back to 4th – the last 6 laps were brilliant.

andysmiff1
    Free Member

Rosberg keeps the win – only got a reprimand instead of a time penalty.

Would have been a shame if they had demoted him – reckon he’s really showing how capable he is against Hamilton at the moment – his arrival is keeping Nico on his toes.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘F1 (Spoilers etc)’ is closed to new replies.