Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • F1 Spa (could be a spoiler…watch out!)
  • rOcKeTdOg

rain in the quallies, very entertaining

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Love Spa. Was there last year. Awesome place 🙂

Dan67
    Free Member

Looks to be one of the better qualifying races this year. fingers crossed

Conor
    Free Member

Seb was very lucky in the first heat. He could have been knocked out very easily if it had rained any more!!!

Well done Webber… but Hamilton's final lap was a flyer. More than a second faster than anybody else on the same lap!!! If the weather is like this tomorrow it will be a great race. My money is on Hamilton for the win. Sutil should do well too if it get wet. Disappointed show be Ferrarri. And loved the way Barrichello out qualified Schumacker 🙂

uplink
    Free Member

Seb was very lucky in the first heat. He could have been knocked out very easily if it had rained any more!!!

Doubt it as he was in already, if it rained any more everyone would have gone slower
    Hamilton may well be on Webber's case out of Radillon & may well manage to get him before Les Combes

hopefully it'll be a wet, dry, wet race to mix it up a bit

eth3er
    Free Member

I'm putting my hypothetical money on Kubica.

rOcKeTdOg
    neverfastenuff
    Free Member

If it rains tomorrow Button will win – I think he went a bit more conservative with his set up today,

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Wet race. Big pile up at the start. Alonso avoids all the trouble; wins from restart. Hamilton punished for deliberately trying to chop across Webber, which caused the accident. Disqualified from next race, docked 50 points. McLaren then later found to have illegal bits on Hamilton's car; disqualified from WC. Button doesn't have illegal bits as McLaren favour Hamilton. Hamilton lies to disciplinary hearing, gets found out, banned from rest of season. Alonso wins next 6 races too to take WC from Vettel, Button and Massa. Webber stuffs it up at every race, gives up before season is over. Whinges a lot. Goes into Touring Cars. Hamilton renounces British nationality, becomes American citizen. Ron Dennis jailed for sex offences too disgusting to describe on a family forum. Eddie Jordan's wig goes renegade, bites a child's face. Calls for tougher laws on wigs in every nation in the Free World. Coulthard finally snaps, kicks Jordan's head in. Jake Humphries records kicking on iPad. Skoda announce F1 team for 2011. Richard Branson gives up on all the shite drivers at Virgin Racing, puts self in car. Gets podium in Brazil. Max Mosely follows in uncle's footsteps, stands as UKIP leader. Caught inflagrante with Black Jewish prostitute. Said prostitute reveal amazing talent for painting; wins Turner Prize. But best of all, Murray announces return to F1 commentary, claiming 'that c**t Legard is a -king w-ker; I'll show the amateur how it's done'.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Elfinsafety;

Saves us watching it then..

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Some truth in that

uplink
    Free Member

If it rains tomorrow Button will win

He'll need snookers – he may well get them but if it's a straight wet race Hamilton is the best out there at the moment when it's wet
    He doesn't have the skills that Button has to call the strategy though so if it's on & off wet/dry, Button is in with a shout – but then again, so are any of the top 10

ivandrago
    Free Member

everfastenuff – Member
    If it rains tomorrow Button will win – I think he went a bit more conservative with his set up today,

Yeah because he can afford to be conservative.. Come on, these guys don't do half measures, they go all out, all the time. If it rains Lewis will win (depending on safety cars).

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

It's all about the race tomorrow, not out and out qualifying position today. I think button put a bit more wing on for a wet race Sunday, he never really matched Lewis times today, by a lot of time comparitively

rOcKeTdOg

Classic race, needs more rain now though

rOcKeTdOg

Told you

glenp
    Free Member

Brilliant, almost fautless race from Hamilton. Very worthy performance from Webber, as I expect from him – pure class.

Vettel still showing his (lack of) age. Not ready for the biggest of the big time yet.

Weird off-weekend from Alonso.

Just plain unlucky for Button.

Superb race. Again – great season.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘F1 Spa (could be a spoiler…watch out!)’ is closed to new replies.