Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 231 total)
  • F1 Abu Dhabi
  • ianpinder
    Free Member

I want hamilton to win, but that won’t happen, so I’ll be supporting webber

reggiegasket
    Free Member

did she babysit Ray Parlour, or his kids?

It’s only going to get interesting if Webber can get in the mix, which unfortunatley doesn’t look likely given his practice pace. If he doesn’t get up there then Alonso will pootle round in 3rd or 4th and be champ, Vettel will win the race but it’ll be pretty processional.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

She babysat for Ray Parlour, so his kids, obviously. I think Ray Parlour was capable of sorting himself out and that.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

It’s a long shot but if Vettel wants to be champ he should try to back the pack up in the twisty bits and hope drivers further back get a run on Alonso and have a go at him. If Alonso gets in some rough stuff it may bump him back to 5th, which is enough for Vettel to win the title (not that I want Vettel to win…). Points will be equal but Vettel has more wins.

But if Vettel clears off then Webber and Button will probably need to get past Alonso to give Vettel the title, and I can’t see that happening under normal race conditions.

Rich_s

Wife evicted with #1 offspring – check
    Fryup – check
    Coffee – check

I hope it’s worth it – it’ll either be completely rubbish or a hum dinger. My money’s on Hamilton getting by at the first bend, and then choosing to back up the cars behind him on the off chance they’ll take each other off as they try to get round him 😉

Creg

I’m not overly bothered who wins, but I would like to see it go to Webber purely because he seems immensely down to earth and comes across as a nice bloke.

Be interesting to see how the middle-lower teams and drivers perform as there has been some great racing from them over the course of the season.

allthepies
    Free Member

LOL @ EJ crawling up Bernie’s derrière.

DrDomRob
    Free Member

Did anyone else think Martin Brundle was going to get killed by the King of Spain’s security?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Almost felt sorry for Eddie; he’s trying to come up with intelligent, entertaining insightful comments, and Brundle is virtually ignoring him to try to find a driver or celeb to talk to!

10 minutes to kick-off. I’ve had me poo; a quick cuppa and I’m set.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Whays going on with eddie’s trousers.!

Markie
    Free Member

Here we go! C’mon Alonso!

donsimon
    Free Member

myheadsashed

Button!!!!!
    😆

Creg

what a start!!

donsimon
    Free Member

Lucky, lucky Schumacher…

Fly Kingfisher? I’d rather not! 😉

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Oops!!!

(rosberg at fault?)

Creg

I couldnt see any contact between the two on the replay, must have been a really light touch

donsimon
    Free Member

There’s some nice looking boats there.

Creg

I cant tell if the one just on screen is a boat or a hotel

myheadsashed

Boats they’re f£$%^&g ships!!!! 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh was that a good decision to pit Webber??

Hamilton faster than Vettel. Not currently looking all too good for Red Bull.

Ferrari need to get Massa in front of Webber. Pit stop for Massa….

Markie
    Free Member

Toro Rosso weasels!

donsimon
    Free Member

Toro Rosso weasels!

Coz he’s Spanish?
    Coz it’s Ferrari?
    Coz he was racing?
    😉

ianpinder
    Free Member

I would prefer it if vettel won rather then alonso

Markie
    Free Member

Coz he let Webber through!

donsimon
    Free Member

They were racing and Webber was faster, no?

Markie
    Free Member

Yep. Absolutely. But it’s not what I wanted!

#stamping feet

Brycey
    Free Member

What a RB pit stop!!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

All favouring Vettel so far. Alonso and Webber need to pass Petrov, Hulkenberg and Rosberg.

But could Jenson Button end up having a say in it??

thegreatape
    Free Member

Any chance of a quick summary for those of up stuck at work?

clubber
    Free Member

Vettel WC then? Reckon I could live with that. I won’t be writing Alonso off yet though.

donsimon
    Free Member

Much as I want Alonso to take the championship, Vettel will deserve it for that pit stop alone, a great team effort.

Markie
    Free Member

Quick summary

Alonso fourth after first lap, came in to pit tracking webber, vettel stayed out.

alsonso and webber have ended up trapped behind mid pack battling in 11 and 12th respectivvely

tires came back to vettel, he and button had late pit stops and are now at the front

clubber
    Free Member

Summary:

Jb got past FA at the start
    Safety car for crash but no real effect
    Mw pitted early as rears were shot. Alonso followed a while after and stayed ahead but is now stuck behind Petrov and has to overtake
    Lh pitted fine but behind kubica. Sv great pitstop and clear of traffic. Will win wc if things don’t change.

Lh now saying that front left tyre is bad.

Jb not pitted and going nice and fast. Could be a threat to Sv?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Looks like Ferrari and Webber have lost out on their pit-stop gamble. Tbh, it was going to come down to something like this really.

donsimon
    Free Member

Put the fecker under pressure Fernando…. 😈

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Still plenty of time left for them to get desperate

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hmm, I get the feeling that there’ll be a crash at some stage which could change things dramatically…

Hamilton’s tyres look shot.

clubber
    Free Member

+1 for that elf

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Heh! Just when Alonso doesn’t want Petrov to actually have a decent race for a change!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 231 total)

The topic ‘F1 Abu Dhabi’ is closed to new replies.