Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Exposure Lights Twenty-four 12
  • mjsmke

They’re taking entries so guessing it might be on this year. Anyone have any info in this?

andrewh
    Free Member

It’s an hour longer than usual apparently…

mjsmke

Typo. Edited now

andrewh
    Free Member

I have nothing helpful to add, but following in case someone does. Got an entry rolled over from last year.

Kryton57

Got an entry rolled over from last year.

Did you get informed? I’m working on the same assumption but haven’t had any confirmation.

mjsmke

If you log into Racespace and view your entries it should be there for this year if rolled over from last.

andrewh
    Free Member

Found it, still got an entry to last year’s race
    I had an email last year when it was cancelled but heard nothing yet this year.

Saccades
    Free Member

The date was confirmed on Facebook earlier this week.

31st July to 1st August.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4003021933042292&id=575506762460510

I have a 4 man team booked (rolled over) but looks like 3 are dropping out.

andrewh
    Free Member

Have you done a solo before Saccades? Personally I find it ‘easier’ than a team, I can just do my own thing. Done a quad a couple of times and the pace was unbelievable, soooo fast and not nearly as much rest as I expected, I was ****ed.
    Come and do solos with us

boxwithawindow
    Free Member

Glad to see the 24/12 back. I wasn’t expecting any racing this year so I need to take a serious look at my fitness and see if I can squeeze enough training in to have a go.

Kryton57

If you log into Racespace and view your entries it should be there for this year if rolled over from last.

Thanks for that, my tickets do indeed say 2021.

I note camping is now on for the week preceding, as a solo I hope they think to get some trackside camping/space reserved so energy stops remain spaced out and don’t default to a bunch of panting riders all stopping in the same feed zone.

andrewh
    Free Member

Isn’t it solos trackside and teams anywhere else they’ll fit? Solos have to be priority for trackside, they can’t afford to be walking far to get to a pit

Saccades
    Free Member

Historically there is a “solo” area and then the rest of trackside is on a first come, first served basis. There is normally a good deal of available space down the far end of the field away from the entrance if your late on site.

@andrewh
    – I’m normally try to see how far I can go in 12 hours, having a full 24 would make it tricky to compare.

I’ll see, I’d love to go as it’s a massive motivational tool for me but I’m overseas so might not be able depending on our vaccination coverage.

crazyjenkins01

Hoping to give this a go this year as a first timer. Was going to do last year but…. well you know the rest!

Just trying to find a 4th for our team so still a bit up in the air at the moment but hopeful I can convince my mate to give it a go too

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Exposure Lights Twenty-four 12’ is closed to new replies.