Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Exporting Komoot route to Garmin 1030?!?!
  • ibnchris

Have done everything both Garmin and Komoot said to do but still no option to export to Garmin – anyone do this regularly?

piemonster

Does the 1030 have IQ Apps? Komoot is an option on my device (Oregon) , although I’m using RouteCourse I think it’s called.

leffeboy

Yep. Add the Komoot IQ app to the garmin, it at least that’s what I did on my 1000

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cogglepin

In my Komoot app I click on the three dots in the top right corner on the route then from the drop down menu I select export px file then select Garmin connect. The route should then sinc to your gps the next time you turn it on and open Garmin Connect.

jaymoid

This video details how to do it on the 1030 edge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J2_WgRuo_g

On my 530 edge, once the komoot app is installed (via garmin IQ) and have synced the device to a phone or wifi – it can download the tours (aka routes!) you have saved to your komoot profile.

On my 530, I go to Menu -> Connect IQ -> Komoot: The first page has my planned tours in most recent order, and also a link to my profile so I can find tours in collections, highlights etc. Once you have found your tour, clicking “available offline” downloads it to your garmin, and it will be available in the Garmin Courses list, or available in komoot again without re-downloading it, ready for when you want to start the ride.

Hope that helps, you could export the GPX and import it into garmin connect, but that seems a little old school when komoot can do it for you.

ibnchris

Thanks all – think I’ve got it sorted 👍

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Exporting Komoot route to Garmin 1030?!?!’ is closed to new replies.