Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Explain my dream to me….(cycling content)
  • matt_outandabout

I rarely remember a dream. However, last night….

Apparently I cycled toured to U2’s last ever concert in Ireland with mrs_oab next summer. As we arrived, Bono was just passing and had a chat to us about where we had ridden from. He said that Edge was into his cycling and phoned Edge to make arrangements for us to join him on his ride the next day.

When we met Edge (on a real nice gravel bike), he had invited his friend from the Corrs who lived down the road (no, I cannot remember her name, the violin lady), and when we got to her house she had Ed Bryne her neighbour round who also had a bike (old skool touring bike).

We all rode to the beach on a real nice sunny day on back lanes and tracks, and back to the Corr’s lady’s place for a cuppa….

So, amateur phycologists of STW, what is going on in my head for this dream to have been memorable when I wake up?

fasthaggis

Cool Matt,if only it had finished with you winning a skimming competition at the beach(because you had the Edge).
    😆

dissonance

Dont have cheese on toast before bed.

IHN

All together now….

I closed my eyes, drew back the curtain

matt_outandabout

Cool Matt,if only it had finished with you winning a skimming competition at the beach(because you had the Edge).

As Indian National Tosser, that indeed would be the icing on the cake. Here’s the action from my winning toss.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/p9MPpr]World Stone Skimming Championships[/url] by About_that, on Flickr

blokeuptheroad

I can’t explain the weird U2/Corrs stuff! The remembering bit though…. I read that all of us dream multiple times every night, but we only remember any of them if we wake (or are woken) during the dream or immediately after it.

gauss1777
    Free Member

I rarely remember a dream. However, last night….

Apparently I cycled toured to U2’s last ever concert in Ireland

I only remember nightmares too 😏

He said that Edge was into his cycling and phoned Edge to make arrangements for us to join him on his ride the next day.

Did someone not, in the past week, post a picture of Edge on a hillside somewhere. Likely piqued your interest somehow.

scotroutes

Edge on a bike? Was it a 530?

slowoldman

cycled toured to U2’s last ever concert in Ireland with mrs_oab NEXT summer?

Is your bike a time machine?

matt_outandabout

Edge on a bike? Was it a 530?

Nah, Rocky Mountain.

maccruiskeen

So, amateur phycologists of STW, what is going on in my head for this dream to have been memorable when I wake up?

U2s last ever concert has be downloaded to everyones dreams, for free, whether they want it or not.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.