Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • exoteric apparel
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

anyone know these/know anything about them?
    my dad got me one of their tshirts for christmas and i like it a lot, so a few weeks ago i tried to order another one of their designs but there was an issue with their webstore. i emailed them and they got the issue sorted out (that they hadn't spotted, and were very appreciative in email replies to me for pointing it out) so subsequently i placed my order and paid for the shirt about 3 weeks ago. i've heard nothing since; i emailed over a week ago to ask if they could confirm they'd shipped the shirt and they've not replied to my mail. i'm not super comfortable doing this but i actually really want the tshirt rather than a refund or anything and for some reason i seem to recall someone on here mentioning them in the past…

xherbivorex
    Free Member

daytime folk, anyone shed any light on this please?

wwaswas

you could try firing some twitters at them?

geoffj

No phone number, but Edinburgh based.

EXOTERIC LIMITED
    Registration No SC364771
    Registered Office EXOTERIC LIMITED
    20A Tennant Street
    Edinburgh
    Mid Lothian EH6 5ND
    Telephone

Incorporated 28 Aug 2009

Company Details

Print Page. Open help text in a new window. The WebCHeck service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Name & Registered Office:
    EXOTERIC LIMITED
    20A TENNANT STREET
    EDINBURGH
    MID LOTHIAN
    EH6 5ND
    Company No. SC364771

Date of Incorporation: 28/08/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
    Company Type: Private Limited Company
    Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
    None Supplied
    Accounting Reference Date: 31/08
    Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
    Next Accounts Due: 28/05/2011
    Last Return Made Up To:
    Next Return Due: 25/09/2010

wwaswas

the address is on their website, in faq rather than contact us for some reason but they do seem to be a bit phone phobic.

Diane
    Free Member

Pukka guy as far as i could see – was at Airmaiden. Will try to get a message across

House
    Free Member

There are a couple of links from his website to other websites – with phone numbers. They may be a good starting point… Good luck – and let us know how you get on – like the shirts and may get one if he comes up trumps!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

yep, the shirts are really nice- like howies but even softer cotton and quite a bit cheaper (factoring the free postage in!) so i'm dead disappointed that this is happening now.
    plus, i was in leith for the weekend last week so i could have probably picked it up then to save the hassle of posting!

alanf
    Free Member

Any joy with this?
    I've got stuff on order too….

alanf
    Free Member

Any joy with this?
    I've got stuff on order too….

xherbivorex
    Free Member

nope, not a sausage.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

got a reply from neill today, he'd sent my order a while ago so it seems to have got lost in the post and he'd been on holiday since. replacements have been posted today, recorded delivery. so it looks like it may be sorted out.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

I need to confirm that my order arrived safely a couple of days ago, all sorted!

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

Another long term waiter here. No reply to emails and struggling to get a phone number. Any suggestions how to make contact greatly appreciated.

alanf
    Free Member

Got my stuff about a week after ordering no probs.
    I would try mailing them.

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

"No reply to emails…"

But thanks anyway. If I hear nothing by weekend and I can't get a phone number for them I'll let my credit card company to chase it up.

ExotericApparel
    Free Member

Hello Guys

We've had a bit of a mare on postage issues recently and after a friend brought this thread to my attention I thought I had better sign up here and explain/apologise.

Exoteric Apparel currently consist of a staff of one (me Neill) so everything that happens (or doesn't) is down to me.

I've been away a lot recently (I'm a freelance designer and works is quiet so I'm taking advantage of the snow) so I had left a friend in charge of posting out any sales. He hasn't been doing this as efficiently as I might have liked. I've been uncontactable via my email while I've been away due to a mac issue which I wont go into here (Ive already explained this to xherbivorex via email and compensated him for his wait as he was very understanding.)

barca2's waiting is down to my replacement postal blokes non performance and by way of apology I've sent this shirt out today and refunded his money via paypal.

I am totally kosher (as those of you who met me at Airmaiden have kindly verified) and I don't want these isolated incidents to be representative of what my company is about and I also want to assure everyone else that future orders will be delivered in a timely fashion (I'm back taking care of everything myself now)

If anyone has any problems in the future (or a great idea for a shirt) my direct email is neill@exotericapparel.co.uk or you can call me on 0131 554 4002

As a parting gift I'd like to offer you guys 10% discount on any orders placed until the end of March. Just add in the discount code "singletrack" at checkout (this is only on the full priced goods not the special offers)

Thanks for your time

Neill

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

Thanks Neill
    If you have sent me my money back and my item, I hope you won't be offended if I pay you again for my order. 'Tis only fair.
    Now you're back, I'm going to buy a friend one of your square shaped hat things. It'll sit perfectly on her square shaped head.
    I'll probably buy some more items while I'm there.
    I like the stuff you flog.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘exoteric apparel’ is closed to new replies.