Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)
  • exhire bikes from glentress
  • sherry
    Free Member

I think buying one online and the other from the Hub makes good sense financially. The warranty alone is big factor if I was buying. Bought too many bikes & parts that have broken very quickly and if its second hand your stuffed with the repair and or bill. If you can get last years bikes cheap new then I would always go that route, if local then all the better. Recently bought some 09 rock shox's in the sale that broke after an hours use! Sent back for warranty and got upgraded to the 2010 ones! It wont happen all the time but for a little inconvenience you can have better parts sometimes. Its worth considering when buying, also bought some second hand brakes recently and they have been a total pain to fix! Buy new if you can IMO, you will have less to worry about if it does go wrong. Although make sure your OK with setting the bike up if buying online! If you do go for a second hand bike take a chain measuring device as it will give you an idea of the condition of drive train if the chains not been replaced. And try EVERYTHING on the bike to make sure it all works. Happy trails.

Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)

The topic ‘exhire bikes from glentress’ is closed to new replies.