Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Exercise is bad for you…. I hurt in a variety of areas..
  • 1981miked
    Free Member

Non bike related aches and pains, was meant to be biking this weekend but the spot of rain we have been experiencing has scuppered it.

Ice Hockey training on Friday, game last night and light training again today has taken it’s toll!

Sore knees (as always, not sure what’s going on with them), like a constant aching and weak feeling.

Bad shoulder took a hit last nigh and nearly popped out again. Aching and tired today.

Sore wrist from a halfwit deciding to practice his wood chopping technique on me.

Back is sore where I have had 3 operations (always seizes up a bit in the cold)

I could understand if I was an old guy but at 31 I shouldn’t be as sore and worn as this surely. Maybe years of hockey and biking have taken their toll. Still great fun though and looking forward to some dry weather so I can get the bike out again.

I’m retiring to the sofa for Christmas now and eating loads…

Let the MTFU comments commence. 🙂

themoodster
    Free Member

Milk, Vitamin D and Cod Liver Oil are all your friends when you’ve got sore joints.

1981miked
    Free Member

Yeah taking them already mate. Knees are better day to day but any prolonged activist leaves them very sore and tired. I stretch before and after exercise so may be a cartlidge problem..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    radoggair
    Free Member

need to seriously MTFU then and stop whining you ponce

HTH

1981miked
    Free Member

Thanks mate.. That helps loads.. 8)

coatesy
    Free Member

I’d guess at the ice hockey screwing your knees, every time you accelerate or stop, you’re twisting your knee out of line and loading it heavily at the same time, seem to remember mine giving me grief when I used to skate.

1981miked
    Free Member

Thanks coatsey.. I thought it may have been that. Don’t suppose training/playing 3 times a week helps. Just have to take a big dose of MTFU and rest them when I can.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Exercise is bad for you…. I hurt in a variety of areas..’ is closed to new replies.