Exciting things for sale

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Exciting things for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Exciting things for sale
  • BristolPablo

Fulcrum Racing 7 road wheelset, bought in 2009, Shimano freehub, still roll free after 1000 miles with plenty of life left in them, a very strong and reliable wheelset with skewers – £50 posted (in proper box with bubblewrap etc)

DMR V8 pedals, red, used once, didnt like flats, now on spds – £12 posted

Formula Oro K18 rear brake, complete with factory bled fitted hose and new pads – £30 posted

Mavic XM317 front wheel on Commencal hub (off 2009 Super 4.2) good condition rolls well, with skewer, 6 bolt fitting – £30 posted

Mavic XM317 rear wheel on XT hub, Sram PG970 cassette (11-32), hub is a bit worse for wear, with skewer, rolls ok, 6 bolt fitting – £25 posted

At HTN if any wants to collect anything there, email is pmonis@hotmail.com for any questions, Nigerian money trasnfer chancers and general spam.

Oh, bike kit. I was expecting a Black Invader at the very least. Now that’s exciting!

Good luck with the sale and have a free bump 😆

But it worked!! 😉
    I am mailing re v8s

DMR V8s sold
    Fulcrum 7s sold

just to add a bit on the rear wheel, the bearings could do with replacing and the axle is quite worn where its been against the dropouts in the frame. The Sram cassette is 10 speed.

I forgot to add a pair of Sram X7 Trigger Shifters to the list, they are in good working order though the gear indicator on the rear shifter was lost during a cable change once. If you want the cables and outers please advise. £25 – Posted

317s: YGM

thanks, martin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Exciting things for sale’ is closed to new replies.