Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Excited-going on holiday!!
  • whattyre
    Free Member

Anyone else? I’m heading to morocco in the morning….heading to a surf camp,gonna try and crack it! Planning to completely avoid Christmas…

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

yeah me to off to the mountains of North Wales for 5 days on Sat.

Whats your address whattyre ?

Mines 29 Acacier Road if you want to break in…I only have bananas to steal !

whattyre
    Free Member

Haha…fridge is empty…I’ve got nowt dear to nick,bikes are hidden…

nasher
    Free Member

i am actually heading north to the uk….had enough of sunshine and italy….i have plenty of apples in the fridge…

stewartc
    Free Member

Heading to the UK for a holiday as well, not seen a strike in ages (London tube) and theres also the weather to look forward to…..

Mackem

Going back to the North-East on Friday. Looking forward to proper beer.

sbob
    Free Member

Off to India.

ETA: 😀

NZCol

I’m having a staycation at home in Wellington this year. We have a view, sun and a pool – beach is 5 minutes down the hill. So why would be bother going away ? And wife is 8 months pregnant so wants to be close to the midwife which I suppose is ultimately reasonable. I also have 40 litres of beer in the kegerator, a new bike and 3 weeks of time on my hands. Awesome. 😀

eugeo81
    Free Member

Off to Estonia sunday.. forecast is -20 for my arrival! A bit cold!

whattyre
    Free Member

Sbob. Thread trumped! Love to go to India…whatca upto they’re?

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Of to India.No need to come back anytime soon.

krag
    Free Member

Getting the ferry to the south island (NZ) in less than 6 hours for a fornight of riding. Yow!

johndoh
    Free Member

Already in LA and just seen a real live space ship (Endeavour) . Here for Chrimbo and the new year.

trevron73
    Free Member

Yorkshire for a week ,then off to Malaga back on the 23rd Jan ,plenty of Stella in the kitchen please wash up first though?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I have a full two weeks off starting Friday with the wife and kids, can’t wait. We may book something we may not just looking forward to the time….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Excited-going on holiday!!’ is closed to new replies.