Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Excellent Yodel service!
  • FOG

Yes I know, unlikely isn’t it? Ordered some tyres from CRC at 2pm Sunday, they arrived at 11.19 this morning even though I opted for free postage. Unfortunately I wasn’t in as I hadn’t bothered to check tracking as I didn’t expect them for a few days. I texted the driver to leave them behind the bin on the next day and within an hour he was at the door . Said he was going back to depot and thought he might as well drop them in on the way. Obviously trying to undermine Yodels reputation for crapness!

zilog6128

People often say, oh x courier company is shite or y is amazing, IME it really all boils down to the last link in the chain i.e. whoever actually turns up at your door in a van. Obviously 99% of the time though Yodel employ total **** (or just put them under so much pressure they have to act like ****). Lucky this guy is bucking the trend 😂

Kahurangi

A couple of weeks ago I had a slip from (Yodel? Hermes? not sure) saying package was on my porch. That’s funny, I don’t really have a porch and didn’t see a parcel on my way in the garage.

Making a brew, looking out the window.

What’s this?

The courier had hoy’d the parcel over the fence in to the middle of my back garden! Cheeky ****!

Haze

Have criticised them in the past but seem to have got their act together lately…

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

People often say, oh x courier company is shite or y is amazing, IME it really all boils down to the last link in the chain i.e. whoever actually turns up at your door in a van.

Agreed. We seem to have mainly Hermes at ours (I think my Mrs fancies the delivery guy) all I know is that he’s called Dave, he’s ace. When he knocks or rings the bell he gives us loads of time to get to the door & if we’re not in he pops round the back, puts parcel in safe place & sticks a note through the letterbox saying so.
    No complaints whatsoever.

stevious

Our Yodel driver always writes ‘enjoy your beer’ on the note for my Beer52 box (always left in a decent safe place too). It’s nice.

Poopscoop

Perhaps Yodel might buck the trend and be the ONLY thing that actually gets better after Brexit?😁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Excellent Yodel service!’ is closed to new replies.