Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Excellent service – Thanks JE James/ Specialized
  • garethh
    Free Member

To cut a long story short I had a number of problems with a Specialized stumpjumper with shock failiures, after shock number 4 I sent the whole frame back through JE James to specialized, initially they (Specialized) were not too bothered about the inconveniance and time spent rebuilding the bike and offered me vouchers and a new shock.

After some persistance by Chris MacDonald and Craig Drummond (who was even on holiday at the time), I was given a new 08 frame and shock free of charge. I know James’ have come in for a bit of slagging recently but I have to say I’m more than pleased with the service and their recent help, so thanks very much guys for your help and a tip for any future customers, they are very fond of cake! Thanks too to Specialized, I now have a fun evening tinkering and put the parts back on with a beer or two,

Cheers,
    Gareth

garethh
    Free Member

mmm positive threads don’t seem as popular as negative ones!

topangarider
    Free Member

Since getting my first Diamondback mountainbike from them in the early nineties, I’ve used them for various bits and pieces and recommended them to friends. They’ve always provided a good service, and when things have gone wrong, they’re more than happy to sort them – which is the true test I reckon.

jonathan
    Free Member

Specialized seem to get quite a bit of praise… it’s a LOT rarer for JE James 😉

It’s years since my last visit – ten minutes trying and failing to give them money for something whilst being studious ignored, before giving up and leaving. I guess they must have improved since then 🙂

Tracey

Always use the Rotherham branch, had loads done by them over a long period of time and have always had first class service

Tracey

stonemonkey
    Free Member

gareth which branch were you in?

garethh
    Free Member

Sheffield, only ever used this so have no idea about Rotherham, good to see some similarly good experiences,
    Gareth

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’ve never had a problem with them to be honest.

Garethh – you’re right, plenty of “this (insert shop/product here) is crap” but very few of the other

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Excellent service – Thanks JE James/ Specialized’ is closed to new replies.