- Everything for sale! Furniture/Clothes/Bike Parts 45 or more items, some free
So I am moving country and need to slim down my gear big time! So here is a big clearout of all my bike stuff and other general tings.
I am located in SW London and work in Central, happy to meet if people want to or also happy to post (all prices include postage).
Contact on willgibson (at) gmail (dot) com
Willing to listen to reasonable offers on all items
Full album of photos located here…
– Evil Sovereign Full Bike – Will post a full separate add up for this tonight but just gauging interest…
£600??? I will start at but not sure on price so offers considered!
– Garmin Etrex Legend HCX
This has barely been used, maybe 4 or 5 times max. Doesn’t come with any bits and pieces, just the usb cable but you can download the Garmin software straight from the website if needed. Fully working and in perfect confition.
– Full set of Avid Elixir SL Brakes – very good condition, just bled and unused since. Come with a set of Ashima 160mm rotors and a set of mounts and all bolts, brand new pads.
– Full set of Avid Elixir R Brakes – again good condition and just bled and unused since. Comes with set of Avid 200 and 180mm rotors with all mounts and bolts, new sets of pads recently installed.
– Bontrager Jones Mud X Tyres – 26’’x2.1’’ wide, tubeless ready, Gum bi dual compound and tubeless ready, folding bead, 90% tread
– Continental Gatorskin Tyres – 27’’x1.1/4’’, Brand new/never used. Duraskin + K compound
– Scott Stem – From my road bike, OS Clamp, 1.1/8 steerer, 110mm, 1degree rise (if that
– Shimano SG-X Chainring – 34t, 10 speed specific, brand new/unused, 5 bolt
– Drop Bars – came off my road bike when I bought it as the reach was too far for me, these bars have quite a large sweep/read, os clamp and 410mm wide
– Sram PG970 Cassette – 9 speed, 11-34t, unsure as to how worn the teeth are but hopefully shown in the photos.
– E13 Guide Ring – 38t, some usage hopefully shown in the photos.
– Superstar rotor – 203mm, spikey version, the one that looks like it could kill you.
– Avid HS1 Rotor – 160mm, emmm it’s a rotor?
– Shimano M520 Pedals – not used much, bearings feel solid, in silver.
– Crank Brother Candy C pedals – axles are a little slack but they still work alright, spd part is fine, just a little loose on the axles.
– High Rise Stem – 1.1/8th Steerer Clamp and standard clamp for bars, about 45mm rise.
– Shimano LX Front Mech – 34.9mm clamp and top pull, working nice and smooth.
– X-Lite rear QR
– Yeti ASR (and possibly others) Mech Hanger
– IS to Post mount adapter – 180mm rotor, rear
– Reverb Lever Piece – this is the little adjuster piece for the lever, bought in error. This… http://www.bicyclehero.com/gb/rockshox-return-speed-adjuster-knob-remote-reverb.html?gclid=CKGp1-eciLkCFY_KtAodRX0AfA
– Shimano FH-M475 Rear Hub – Disc hub, 135 QR axle, will include skewer
– Ritchey Star nut and top cap – 1” for road bike, unused in packaging, bought in error
– Ay-up Lights bar mount – leftover form when I used to have a set.
– Giant MPH Brakes Bleed Kit – unused, maybe work with some other brakes? Ive no idea…
– I think this is a top cap of an air valve on some fox forks? I found it, maybe someone has lost one…
– Cables – Got a few cables I don’t need so if anyone wants one I can stick it in for free with anything you buy…
1 x wallplug to usb adapter
1 x headphone jack – jack lead
1 x wall charger for the flat usb type connection (htc/sony/Samsung phone)
2 x usb – mini usb
– Altura shorts – Size 32’’, well used and have a few holes in but have a few other sets so these are not needed.
– Time To Run Mens Pace Running Shorts – brans new, still in packaging, medium in black
– Polaris jacket – briiiiight yellow reflective thing, size large (im usually a small and its fine on me), hardly used. Same as this one…
– Gore-tex ex-army waterproof trousers – barely used as the thing I bought them for it ended up not being wet! One size fits all.
– Puma Harrington style jacket – size medium, good condition
– Addidas Clima-cool Cycling top – size XS so maybe a womens top or a very small guy, barely used.
– Gore Bike Wear cycling top – Unused without tags though, plain black with rear pocket and side vents, size small.
– 2 x pairs of cuff links – one with England flags on and other blue and silver.
– Gire Feature Helmet – Brand new unused and in box, I won this but already have the exact same helmet in blue. In silver and size medium
If anyone is interested in these things I can provide more information and sizes, only to be picked up since they are massive! SW London
– Ikea desk lamp – very flexible and bright, great desk lamp
– Set of curtains – pretty huge and basically unused, I bought them as new and used them for 3 months
– Huuuuge desk – as you can see I fit two computers on there and there is still loads of room left, would take it with me if I could but I don’t think it will fit on the aeroplane! 3 x drawers working well but no key for them
– IKEA Exarby Sofa Bed – 3 seater sofa which folds flat into a huge bed, very comfy. You have to buy frame/mattress and mattress cover separately from IKEA which costs £250 all in. In great condition. Like this one…
Posted 4 years agoWallySubscriber
Bontrager Jones Mud X Tyres – 26’’x2.1’’ wide, tubeless ready, Gum bi dual compound and tubeless ready, folding bead, 90% treadPosted 4 years ago
£20 Ready to send the money – but can I ask for a pic of the actual treads of the two tyres side by side please. E-mail is in profile – but YGM as well.
The topic ‘Everything for sale! Furniture/Clothes/Bike Parts 45 or more items, some free’ is closed to new replies.