Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • ever heard of the black knight satellite?
  • racefaceec90

just literally came across this whilst looking at youtube videos.

apparently it is a satellite that has been orbiting the earth for 13,000 years 😕

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite

well i’m convinced 😉

slowoldman

Ah so that’s how the lizards got here.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

sign me up, did it take the pics of the Malaysian airways flight being shot down on the wrong day in the wrong place.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scotroutes

I believe it is central to the control structures of the political and religious elite

maxtorque

And exactly how did they take that ^^^ pic shown up there?

And, so a satelite to remain in orbit, without having it’s speed boosted by some propulsive force, that orbit will have to be at least 350Km and in practicality, very much more. And yet, that pic shows clouds? hmmmm…………..

stuey
    Free Member

Shirley its..

Northwind

Three_Fish
    Free Member

It’s a…long way from home.

Jamie
    Free Member

13,000 years and not even popped down for a cup of tea?

Ignorant ****.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Does anyone sell tin foil cycle helmet covers?

skiboy
    Free Member

the ‘black bag’ satellite is a piece of an insulating sheet that came free during a space mission. it was photographed falling away from the craft from which it became free. i can’t be arsed to dig up any facts but can be arsed to cut and paste this hilarious load of drivel. enjoy

according to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight satellite has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now (er chinny recon :D)

The USA and Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”

Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from the black knight satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.

Since the 1930?s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.

In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.

The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940?s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14th 1954.

The Time Magazine wrote about the Black Knight Satellite on the seventh of March, 1960.

In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing” the Sputnik 1 Spacecraft. According to reports, the “unidentified object” was in Polar orbit.

in 1957. The United Stated nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in Polar Orbit.
    The first Polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.

Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point and reconnaissance satellites. This would put the Black Knight in the category of a observational Satellite.

In the 1960?s the Black Knight satellite was located once again in Polar Orbit. Astronomers and Scientists calculated the objects weight to be over 10 tons which would be at that time the Heaviest Artificial Satellite to orbit our Planet.
    The Black Knight’s orbit was unlike any other object orbiting Earth.

The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight satellite.

The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.

In 1963, Gordon Cooper was launched into space. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green object in front of his capsule in the distance moving towards his Spacecraft. The Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported the object to, picked up this Unidentified object on Radar travelling East to West.
    It was the Ham Radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System

According to the decoded message, the Black Knight satellite originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.

On August 23, 1954 the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story about the Black Knight Satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
    NASA has released official images which apparently show the Black Knight Satellite.

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

The story of the man-made Black Knight is far more interesting;

Black Knight

scaredypants

Three_Fish – Member
    It’s a…long way from home

codybrennan
    Free Member

The guy who did the ‘translation’ of the ‘message’ wasn’t the Ham radio op; it was in fact this man:

http://www.duncanlunan.com/

I know of him as I grew up in Coatbridge, right beside Airdrie, and he was the curator of Airdrie Observatory.

I can’t say I agree with much of what Duncan says about this object- I’m sure its just some space junk from a launch- but he has done some other very interesting things indeed. Google him and have a read- when you filter out the nuttier stuff you can see he’s a bit of a character.

martymac

@threefish: lol, love it.

PJM1974
    Free Member

If it had been in orbit for 13,000 years then it would have to be a heck of a lot further out from Earth than that, even accounting for the highly eccentric orbit. GPS satellites orbit around 36,000 miles out…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘ever heard of the black knight satellite?’ is closed to new replies.