Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ever had to get up and leave because you couldnt stand the stench of….
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

..one of your own farts? I didnt know that it was possible to be repulsed by your own bodily gas emissions, until 5 minutes ago.

Mantastic
    Free Member

I have been having such trouble since I started eating for the festive season, back to normal grazing tomorrow but real ale, cheese, cider has produced some real works of art.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Farts are like children.

Your own are a thing of wonder, mirth and delight.
    Those of others? Vile!

stavromuller
    Free Member

Don’t know about the smell thing but I did one last year of such ferocity that I actually burnt my ring 😯

Stoner
    Free Member

Ive once cleared an office, me too. To return and find the caretaker checking for dead vermin in the ductwork

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Don’t know about the smell thing but I did one last year of such ferocity that I actually burnt my ring

Gold or Silver?

sc-xc

I was involved in a car crash a few years ago, and had to have very specific surgery in order to save my life.

I don’t remember the name of the procedure, but essentially I had the part of me replaced that makes farts. I think one of the surgeons referred to it as a pumpendectomy.

It does mean that I dislike every single one of my little trumpets, but at least I can still play the violin.

stavromuller
    Free Member

Brown

Taff
    Free Member

This Christmas has been horrendous. No one ate my sprouts on Christmas day so bubbble and squeak was mainly sprouts…. JESUS!

rickmeister

What would Jesus Fart Like… ?

Neil-F
    Free Member

I like how, no matter how bad one of your own farts smells, you always go for another sniffter.
    Or is that just me???? 😕

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I stank out the house with burps once.

grahamt1980

Currently suffering from really sulphurous ones at the moment, just hoping they remain until lunch tomorrow so I can drop a few on my unsuspecting work colleagues

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ever had to get up and leave because you couldnt stand the stench of….’ is closed to new replies.