• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • ever felt jinxed?
  • swiss01
    Free Member

so, last week i’m out on my regular bike, forgetting of course that it fears mud and that, at this time of year needs to be put away, otherwise i’ll be suffering the worst chainsuck i’ve ever seen (and apparently unfixable by any human mechanic)

later i’m out on my rohloff bike whihc decideds that the chain should not be restricted to any mere drive but should leap about at every opportunity, wild and free.

today, seeing as there was actual snow, i decided i’d get my winter bike out. after some gittering off i went and was just getting into it when, after years of cycling, for the first time ever the chain decides to leaps off the big ring and tangle itself round the cranks. cue a plant of the first order. naturally i come down on my bad knee.

which is now the size of a pineapple. and has my other half shouting ‘put it away, put it away, it’s making me sick’.

all of which is fine but i’m finding my mtb love fast slipping away. bikes not working are one thing but niggley injuries are just plain getting me down. i feel the jinx is upon me – how can i get rid of it?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ever felt jinxed?’ is closed to new replies.