evening rides rock

Home Forum Bike Forum evening rides rock

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • evening rides rock
  • Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Rode last night. Found a new trail. Ended up chasing the darkness coming home. Felt like a kid again, racing home in time for “staying out” time. Fab ride.

Had a little hour and a half blast in Wiltshire, perfect evening, Ogbourne St George, Liddington Hill way (for any locals) 😉

jedi

such a lovely evening tonight. who else rode?

When they rock too much I can’t get to sleep afterwards – and last week’s occurrence was partly your fault as I was riding faster than ever with my new skillz! 😀

faz083

yup, was good

flip456

Yeap, was up at bacton woods, found some nice new bits of singletrack just before dark 🙂 was riding nice and fast too.

dantsw13

Not tonight, but this morning was my first ride for 3 months recovery from 2 broken bones!! A little 40 min pootle on local trails – spiced up by my back brake pads flying out after 15 minutes :-o.

wordnumb

Food & cider with friends, cinema to see Berberian Sound Studio, couple of moonlit loops of the local trails before home and coffee. Gorgeous evening.

waller

Tommorow night. First ride for four weeks after Hernia op. Be interesting to see how it all holds up and how much pain.

God I miss riding my bikes 🙁

Agree. Stunning perfect biking evening. Autumn is all too quick!

steve73

i agree did a loop around Pattingham tonight started out in bright sunshine – finished with lights and moon. No better way to spend an evening with friends and top up the riding mojo.

_tom_

Quick ride at Woburn after work, it’s so sandy at the minute and I’ve not got much confidence right now after a front wheel washout! Learnt my lesson about keeping keys in my pocket as I landed right on them and it hurts to walk/go up and down stairs etc 😆 Fun ride though. Got home and rode my bmx around the drive doing manuals, 180s etc til it was dark 🙂

ask1974

Wasn’t it just. Four of us went for a three ride around Swinley, first time night riding there for me and it was ace. Took in pretty much all the sights.. Bloody marvellous.

Mounty_73

I had a cracking ride last night in my local forest, drying up nicely!

I think its the driest I have seen the Wyre all summer! And it felt a little cooler last night, my first feel of Autumn perhaps? ;-(

My nephew came out with me for the first time too, although he did struggle a bit on his bmx! 😉

And….. I will be doing it all again today as I want to make the most of the dry, fast trails. 🙂

Premier Icon Mad Pierre
    Subscriber

Yeah been lovely round our way of late:

IHN

Yup, quick hour’s blast round (a teeny tiny bit of) the Cotswolds ‘twixt ‘Nam and Ciren. Smashing evening, although they’ve harvested the field behind the Colesbourne Inn, removing the ace speeder-bike feel from the descent down the side 🙁

Plus, the traditional mid-week post-ride carb-loading treat – a chip butty 🙂

me too on tuesday night – fell in love with bikes again after a summer of surfing/SUP/Kitesurfing. Off out tonight as well and locked in for a Wales trip soon.

Yay for bikes!

jedi

i’m off out again tonight for soem local singletarck

rocketman

When the weather’s like it is it would be a shame not to

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

There are a few of us out for a run from Hollingworth Lake (the land of the Corsa) over Blackstone Edge tonight, straight from work. Can’t bloody wait! Weather looks better than it has done for months. Woop woop!!! 😀

Brake-neck

Yup was out last night and the night before, pissing it down now though 🙁

jedi

loved tonights ride!!

Premier Icon JoeG
    Subscriber

Rode yesterday evening and had to ride some open doubletrack back to the parking lot as it was getting too dark to see in the woods.

Had some other stuff to do this evening, so went riding a bit later and took the lights. First time that I’ve had the lights out in a while; I guess that they will be seeing more use now.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘evening rides rock’ is closed to new replies.