Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Evans Cycles Sale?
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

I know they have a sale on at the moment but does anyone have any insider information that they might have further price drops. I’ve seen a bike…………..

danjthomas
    Free Member

There was an extra 6% off through cash back at quid I last week. Think it’s 3 now but it will reduce the price a bit

teadrinker
    Free Member

Thanks danjthomas. Already taken that onto account. I’m after a new frame but that is out of stock so looking at buying the whole bike and swapping all my parts over, whats even worse is that its the same as my frame – just a different colour! How it looks is so important!!! 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Ooooo, is risking a customer minefield worth a colour change I wonder.
    bloody aweful outfit.

teadrinker
    Free Member

Ooooo, is risking a customer minefield worth a colour change I wonder.
    bloody aweful outfit.

Very true, I have no option though as it’s a Pinnacle. I went into the Spitalfields store in London today to return some shoes which I purchased online. Spent 20 mins waiting to be seen, spoke to 1 guy whilst he faffed then was sent upstairs as he couldn’t do it. Spent 10 mins with that guy, he sent back downstairs as he couldn’t help. Spoke to another guy and he couldn’t help either, asked him if he could return them to Gatwick (head office type place) and he said he didn’t know how to do that.

On top of all that I explained to the first guy what I wanted to do regarding bikes and if they had the said bike in stock how much would they charge to swap all my parts over. He responded with I have to look online at the website and see if it’s in stock. Can’t you do that I asked, no you have to do it.

It’s a shame as they have one or two guys working there who are brilliant but most of the other lot are about as helpful as a dead otter.

jimdubleyou

Similar in Fenchurch Street branch, two guys who know their stuff and two people who are frankly not worth the carbon they are made out of.

Thankfully, I know which is which now…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Evans Cycles Sale?’ is closed to new replies.