Viewing 40 posts - 35,681 through 35,720 (of 77,140 total)
  • EU Referendum – are you in or out?
  • kimbers

& hes contradicting what May has just said

is he deliberately undermining her, just lying habitually or are the Torys really that confused?

dannyh
    Free Member

Danny. No. I don’t give a monkeys left testicle about the non story. I have no “lie to parrot”. Sorry to disappoint

I’m not disappointed – why would I be when I’ve clearly won this round? (Throwing hands up and exclaiming non-story doesn’t answer the question – the reason you have done this is because you know what was going on, but refuse to acknowledge it because it doesn’t fit in with your narrative).

So the Tories contempt for voters – a government that argued for remain, accepts the decision of those who disagreed and has now committed to delivering their promise. Odd defition of contempt

Now if they had said, “sorry we were only pretending and never intended to fulfil the propmise especially since you plebs are too thick to see through the lies. The whole things off. Tough.” Then you might be on to something

That’s a non-sequitur and an obvious one at that. Unconvincing.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Every announcement seems full of contradictions.

Apparently a transition period has to be set out early to be useful for business.
    But it can only be confirmed once we have our “unique deal” which will be at the last minute.

WTF?

kimbers

I also liked the bit where DAvis said MPs can vote on the final Brexit deal….. after Brexit has already happened !?!!?

igm

A lot of folk seem to think it already has happened Kimbers

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Congratulations Danny, your chocolate watch is in the post

dannyh
    Free Member

HoratioHufnagel – Member
    Every announcement seems full of contradictions.

Apparently a transition period has to be set out early to be useful for business.
    But it can only be confirmed once we have our “unique deal” which will be at the last minute.

WTF?

POSTED 46 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

WTF indeed. I suspect this might be symptomatic of the fact that no one has the first **** idea how to actually make this pointless fiasco happen.

Brexit, conceived by cynics, voted for by idiots, implemented by halfwits. Bag of shite.

dannyh
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member
    Congratulations Danny, your chocolate watch is in the post

POSTED 16 SECONDS AGO # REPORT-POST

Awwww. Thanks mate.

You try so hard that to receive such an accolade from someone I almost want to believe in after all their effort just makes me so proud.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Like everything else promised by Brexiteers, it’ll be hollow.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Always happy to oblige danny

Poopscoop

dannyh

Brexit, conceived by cynics, voted for by idiots, implemented by halfwits. Bag of shite

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

dannyh
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member
    Always happy to oblige danny

POSTED 10 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

You’re wonderful.

It’s very difficult to admit you are wrong, so big man-hugs for you, my friend.

Respect.

kimbers

What would happen if it was shown that Putin tried to influence Brexit?

Nothing I suppose as Tories could never admit they’ve been played

Newsnight tonight looks into Aaron Banks…

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/brexitinc/adam-ramsay/how-did-arron-banks-afford-brexit

And don’t forget the Brexit/trump/Ukraine bots
    https://www.byline.com/column/67/article/1906

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Why would you imagine Russia was not involved. States have messed around in each other’s affairs since time immemorial. We are past masters at it

They even manage to convince people that Brexshit is a one party issue in order to keep the government unstable.

Like £350m, people fall for it !!!

kimbers

Nazdarovya !

igm

Brexit is a one party issue while one party is in power.
    It doesn’t matter which.
    The others get to sit back and laugh.
    Welcome to Brexitland politics.

kimbers

More enemies of the Peele have been identified

martinhutch

The Mail had to go and do it’s own dirty work rather than follow up a press release from a Brexiteer Tory. But saves the MP any more bother.

Del

LOL! you do wonder what they’re worried about…

wilburt
    Free Member

I’m blaming Dan, Tom and John directly. Pernicious cretins shouldnt be able to hide behind the Daily Mail name.

GrahamS

See? That proves THM was right, the MP was only doing what any good shit-digging bile-filled eye-swivelling journalist would do. 😆

Speaking of papers, did anyone post the follow up letters in the Metro in response to “Dennis”?

Here’s the original as posted by Turner Guy two days ago:

Here are the replies:

I do wonder if James realises that his two Irish coworkers are also “from the EU”?

And how would his construction business actually cope if they lost 95.7% of their labourers in one fell swoop?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Starting to look like a Daily Heil sponsored witch-hunt.

There are several anecdotes about Dacre’s bullying of DM employees, including shouting the C word at people. I wonder how long it will be before someone decides to call him out on his harassment of staff?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I do wonder if James realises that his two Irish coworkers are also “from the EU”?

To be fair, the rights & responsibilities of his Irish co-workers are covered under the Common Travel Area established in 1923 where us lot (probably/possibly) have extra rights over and above those of EU citizens.

Speeder

teamhurtmore – Member

Now if they had said, “sorry we were only pretending and never intended to fulfill the promise especially since you plebs are too thick to see through the lies. The whole things off. Tough.”

Sounds like a dream scenario THM 😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I agree that this is the consensus view here 😉

GrahamS

No comment on that DM article THM?

Do the innocent questions of an MP still seem so innocent now they’ve had their grubby mitts on them?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

What questions? There are no questions, it’s all just the remoaner treason.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I give little credence to stuff that is written in the Wail. It’s at the worst end of Brexshit BS. Is has little relevance to what is actually happening so I have little interest in the story.

The fact that the Wail has to take a non-story and splash their rebuttal/reaction over the front page tells us everything

Unsurprisingly, it obscures the real news which is rather unexciting but slightly positive. The real news not the froth is what I refer to focus on. Sorry about that.

SamB
    Free Member

Real news like the CBI sales index taking a nosedive?

aP
    Free Member
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

The fact that the Wail has to take a non-story and splash their rebuttal/reaction over the front page tells us everything

Strange sometimes the more somebody tells you to look the other way the more you look at stuff

More tory implosion, whats the chances of them actually getting to 2019?
    Remember the tory party are made up of 100,000 people, mail circulation 1.5 million. So a good chance they make up a resonable amount of the membership so the bile they spout is very critical to the direction of Brexit and the way things are going.
    As they said about the film Seven, some people have trouble thinking outside the box.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Wood and trees?

The key thing about yesterday’s economic data is (1) the economy had proved resilient to the BS going on and (2) the BoE will most probably raise rates in Nov. Nothing new with weakness in construction industry. The economy is slowing the only question is by how much.

Feel free to focus on irrelevant story. As I said before the real news is in a lull before we get to the next round of talks. Hence the need to create new froth to sell papers.

You are very correct about the box but would suggest that woods and trees is more appropriate

The Wail must be loving all the new readers 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep wood and tree’s
    Government in serious trouble, divided and a lame negotiating team
    EU have the upper hand
    UK has a slowing economy which is in damage limitation/escalation depending on who you are
    TM is playing the captain on the titanic role

missed anything?
    As for more mail readers, reading a page from a screen shot and laughing at their outrage doesn’t get them a reader or any more ad revenue…
    but apart from that a lurch to McCarthyism is a bad thing but well received among the SEL’s that make up the members of the tory party which pushes things in the make up of the party that control Brexit negotiations.

Only takes one tree, to make a thousand matches
    Only takes one match, to burn a thousand trees

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’ve just sent a letter to Mr Heaton-Harris, requesting the details of which MPs are a member of the secretive European Research Group, plus any minutes and transcripts of messages in the WhatsApp group.

If I’m challenged, I’ll respond that I’m writing a book.

Klunk
    Free Member

the naked gun “nothing to see here” picture is very apt as it follows 1 car crash after another after another…. 😀

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic[/video]

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Lurch to Mcarthyisn – Healdine writers need to get a grip on reality

mikewsmith
    Free Member

thecaptain
    Free Member

And the latest irrelevant story is our Foreign Secretary lying to the Poles.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Poles or Proles?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I don’t think anyone can write a definitive list of who BoJo isn’t telling porkies to

Viewing 40 posts - 35,681 through 35,720 (of 77,140 total)

The topic ‘EU Referendum – are you in or out?’ is closed to new replies.