Viewing 40 posts - 44,921 through 44,960 (of 77,140 total)
  • EU Referendum – are you in or out?
  • Del

except that from the image provided it looks like it’s just been tinted red all over, rather than the hat specifically being messed with. just look what they’ve done to the presenter as well, the monsters.

i would imagine that for every image of corbyn in front of the kremlin they’ve done one of maybot in front of the munster’s house.

if you were looking for something to demonstrate bbc bias IMO you need to do better.

kimbers

Do feel a bit sorry for fishermen, they actually believed that Tories/Brexiters have a crap about them.

Even moggys half arsed flapping looks forced these days.

Ruth Davidson now bricking it that all those gains in scotland are history

zokes
    Free Member

if you were looking for something to demonstrate bbc bias IMO you need to do better.

Try reading the link mrmo posted then. Oh, and using your eyes. That BBC photoshop is frankly outrageous.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i would imagine that for every image of corbyn in front of the kremlin they’ve done one of maybot in front of the munster’s house.

I am rather more interested in what you can demonstrate rather than what you can make up in your own head.

ninfan
    Free Member

Laughing here at all the remainers desperately casting round for disappointed brexies.

Do you really think the majority are shocked that we, essentially, end up retaining current bullshit EU rules during the transition deal, while we get to sign trade deals in the interim?

No mention of a mechanism for extending the transition deal, brilliant, that means we now have a confirmed date when membership ends, a huge win. Brexit draws inexorably closer, tick tock, the EU now accepts we are actually leaving, tick tock, no second referendum on the horizon, tick tock, remainers left cheering all the way to the gallows while the loony lefties whinge about hats – tick *king tock.

kimbers

while we get to sign trade deals in the interim?

😎  you have no idea what the deal said do you 🙂

Edukator
    Free Member

As you are here, Ninfan, could you give some examples of how Britain has so far benefitted from the Brexit process, you know, simple things like companies investing in Britain on the basis of how much cheaper and easier it will be to do business post Brexit. I’ve looked and failed to find.

Del

yeah, i read the link provided, and TBH i’m unconvinced.

X did not say that this was a general policy of the BBC or that there was some institutional directive to ‘smear’ Jeremy Corbyn.

so someone at newsnight wants sacking for having a laugh? fair enough, these are difficult times. down with this sort of thing!

if you think the image above demonstrates that Jez’s hat has been messed with i’d suggest you use your eyes and see if the presenter is looking very clear in the same image. good grief. i’m afraid i find it laughable how those on the right and those on the left ‘both’ say that the bbc is biased against them. who in favour of, i wonder? the greens?

tjagain

ninfan – wat have the tories got for their year of posturing and infighting?  exactly what was on the table right from the beginning and in the process they have used up a lot of time and a lot of goodwill.  and this is only an outline agreement – the legalese still needs to be written for most of it, there are still huge questions over the NI border and “until everything is agreed nothing is agreed”

zippykona

Ninfan, the way you and the other Retreaters carry on you’d think that we are the skinny kid in the EU playground.

Them nasty Germans are stealing our dinner money.

We are not a skinny kid, we are the big tough guys more than capable of running the playground .

No ,you lot would rather run away back to mummy where she tells you how “special” you are.

You make out like you are some sort of warriors of St George. You are just a bunch of pathetic Retreaters.

I would rather we stood up and took our natural place in Europe as Leaders.

ninfan
    Free Member

As you are here, Ninfan, could you give some examples of how Britain has so far benefitted from the Brexit process,

We haven’t left yet…

you have no idea what the deal said do you

yes, it says we get to sign trade deals in the interim

…<i> the United Kingdom may <u>negotiate, sign and ratify</u> international agreements entered into in its own capacity in the areas of exclusive competence of the Union…</i>

perhaps comprehension isn’t your strong point?

tjagain

And that was always going to be no issue.  ~Can you tell us what has been gained from the year of pusturing and infighting?  This is the deal available a year ago and may has dropped every single red line.

ninfan
    Free Member

I would rather we stood up and took our natural place in Europe as Leaders.

Your idea of leadership is to be the Captain of the Titanic?

Can you tell us what has been gained from the year of pusturing and infighting?

About as much has been gained from a year and a half of shouting “it was advisory” and “we demand a second referendum”….but enough about the Labour Party.

ps. It appears they’ve decided that to divert you from their posturing and infighting over Europe and worrying about what hat Jeremy is wearing on Newsnight, what you need is a nice bit of Billy Bragg:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/19/labour-confirms-music-festival-in-june-with-jeremy-corbyn-on-bill

molgrips
    Free Member

So sure the EU is going to fail then?

jolmes
    Free Member

yes, it says we get to sign trade deals in the interim

And how long do trade deals take ninfan, will any be complete in the next 5-10 years after Brexit?

Your deflection from Edu’s actual question speaks volumes about you, but we all know what you’re like anyway.  Perhaps comprehension of a question is not your strong point.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Let’s place bets on how many trade deals are signed during this transition period. What’s your estimate, ninfan?

Edukator
    Free Member

On the trade deal front French journos are talking about a Canada style deal rather than Switzerland or Norway. Have a look at that deal and see how you like it. I can’t see the UK getting anything better as I can’t see the UK being willing to pay the level of pro-capita payments Switzerland and Norway make.

jolmes
    Free Member

Here is a nice table from a US perspective, 45 month average isn’t so bad but how many do the UK have to complete and with the shitshow of a government and Liam Fox in charge, how much extra time is that going to take?  Bets ninfan, how many do you reckon we can do and how long will they take? Does time matter or just the fact we CAN sign agreements make you happy and you don’t care how long it really takes?

Trade Deal Time Frame

molgrips
    Free Member

I expect future trade deals will be signed much more quickly since they are remedial action and not new action.  They will be needed to keep existing arrangements going.  Whether they will happen quickly enough is yet to be seen.   Companies are run by people, and it won’t take much for them to think ‘**** this shit’ and shop elsewhere.  And those elsewhere competitors will be jumping all over customers of UK companies.

I also don’t expect the trade deals to be favourable to us.

zippykona

Your idea of leadership is to be the Captain of the Titaniic.

More pathetic loser talk.

Junkyard
    Free Member

see if the presenter is looking very clear in the same image. good grief. i’m afraid i find it laughable how those on the right and those on the left ‘both’ say that the bbc is biased against themi find it laughable how those on the right and those on the left ‘both’ say that the bbc is biased against them

I find it funny both sides see bias but what worse is when someone is presented with an image denies its been doctored, tries to say other bits have been doctored and then imagines they do it to everyone

Given the kremiln backdrop its not hard to work out what  the image manipulation is for – one does not even need to imagine.

Edukator
    Free Member

The BBC, the organisation that gave you the Iraq war.

ninfan
    Free Member

I find it funny both sides see bias but what worse is when someone is presented with an image denies its been doctored,

The lefties didn’t claim it had been “doctored” they claimed the hat had been photoshopped to make it look more Russian

Demonstrably false:

BBC Accused of Photoshopping Jeremy Corbyn’s Hat to Look More ‘Russian’

ninfan
    Free Member

I find it funny both sides see bias but what worse is when someone is presented with an image denies its been doctored,

The lefties didn’t claim it had been “doctored” they claimed the hat had been photoshopped to make it look more Russian

Demonstrably false:

BBC Accused of Photoshopping Jeremy Corbyn’s Hat to Look More ‘Russian’

zokes
    Free Member

Demonstrably false:

You seriously need your eyes tested

Junkyard
    Free Member

Aye the hats look identical in every way and there is no way to play spot the difference

You used to actually make points rather than just look dumb as you frantically attack ” lefties”- Its verging on obsessive compulsive behaviour

Could you at least make decent points or do decent digs as this is very poor on both counts. Where is your mojo dude? Have you lost a muse or something?

I would say try harder but you cannot do that, how about try better to troll?

cchris2lou

The UK might leave the EU but it looks more likely that it will still obey EU rules and will pay a higher price for the privilege.

Go Brexit !

kimbers

Im still chuckling that ninfan thinks we can sign trade deals during the transition

Some very funny brexBrexi flapping about betrayal by Theresa the appeaser on twatter

ninfan
    Free Member

You seriously need your eyes tested

You seriously need to click on the link…

The UK might leave the EU but it looks more likely that it will still obey EU rules and will pay a higher price for the privilege.

That’s like saying that having to exit through the gift shop is equivalent to being trapped in the museum

Junkyard
    Free Member

the link where they admit they doctored it – you cannot even do links that support your view anymore

Seriously are you ok?

cchris2lou

I don’t need to buy anything in the gift shop to exit.

ninfan
    Free Member

they admit they doctored it

Straw man, you’re the only person who has used the word “doctored” rather than photoshopped.

you might want to recall how upset you got about the exact meaning of “phonetapped” a few months ago 😉

I don’t need to buy anything in the gift shop to exit.

Neither does the UK, hence why Hard Brexit remains an option. Some of us would be happy to just jump out the museum window I’m sure, but doing it to avoid having to go through the gift shop seems excessive, doesn’t it?

zokes
    Free Member

Straw man, you’re the only person who has used the word “doctored” rather than photoshopped.

Actually, given that we’re talking about the BBC, “doctored” is a more appropriate term: photoshop is of course a brand name – other photographic manipulation software is available.

But back on topic – have you any idea how pathetic you look trying to split hairs on a widely accepted synonym?

cchris2lou

As the UK government Is finding out, the jumping out of the Windows options is not the best, maybe the Window is too high and it would hurt too much ?

ninfan
    Free Member

But back on topic – have you any idea how pathetic you look trying to split hairs on a widely accepted synonym?

They colour washed the picture, nobody altered the hat to make it “look more Russian” the BBC have confirmed this and Petapixel article verifies it.

The corbynistas claim was false, the worst they can claim is that by putting Corbyn next to the Kremlin the BBC were suggesting that someone who:

had a decades long flirtation with totalitarian left-wing regimes,

held closed door meetings with known soviet spies,

had his own agent name with a soviet intelligence service,

took holidays behind the iron curtain and

was employed by Russia Today

Might have a soft spot for the Russians…

The BBC are such beasts 😄

Edukator
    Free Member

Colour washing makes it look more Russian. It’s removed the detail and the result is it looks more Russian. Ask any primary schol kid to take a look but not a politicised adult.

I find your dislike of things Russian bizarre, Ninfan, Brexit was after all a Russian-propaganda-big-data victory.

kimbers

look can we please get back on topic about how badly the government are doing regards Brexit

Michael Gove just took a pasting in parliament over the betrayal of UK fishing industry as we have now lost our input into EU fishing quotas until 2021 when the next brexit betrayal will kick the fishermen in the nuts

ninfan
    Free Member

Colour washing makes it look more Russian.

Yeah, that black hat looks so much more black now…

Sorry Comrade, Its putting it on top of a Russian stooge that makes it look more Russian 😉

look can we please get back on topic about how badly the government are doing regards Brexit

We just got closer to Brexit, how is that doing badly?

Michael Gove just took a pasting in parliament over the betrayal of UK fishing industry as we have now lost our input into EU fishing quotas until 2021 when the next brexit betrayal will kick the fishermen in the nuts

LOL, complaining that we won’t have ‘input’ into quotas – which will continue to exist only while we are still in the EU. Oh noes! (instead you should be reflecting on why the EU are making such a big deal of fishing when, according to remainers “the UK doesn’t have any bargaining chips”)

As I said before, what we see is remainers clutching at straws and casting around for upset Brexies who in reality are cheering this latest step in the long walk to freedom all the way 😄

kimbers

So not only did you not read the deal that May agreed re trade deals, you dont know what we just gave away re fishing rights, either 😎

you can google it (other generic terms for seraching the internet are available)

Weve just agreed to extend our time in the EU until 2021…….

Its all going exactly as the brexies planned right 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

well engaging with the troll worked just as well as usual – the strangest thing is how proud and pleased he is with himself to type such utter drivel/ lies. I am off to photoshop an image of ninfan  he will accept is not doctored. Anyone got a Dunces hat I can use for the process ?

Back to an actual debate Yes Kimbers  May capitulated on her red lines yet again,.

Viewing 40 posts - 44,921 through 44,960 (of 77,140 total)

The topic ‘EU Referendum – are you in or out?’ is closed to new replies.