Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Estate Agents- Glasgow
  • tootallpaul

Morning,

Can anyone recommend an estate agent in Glasgow? Southside/Mount Florida area.

Need to sell my wife’s flat. Not had a lot of luck with letting agents, so any advice would be great…

Cheers all…

Paul

piemonster

I’m guessing you’ve already trawled http://www.gspc.co.uk

Other than that I have no useful contribution to offer

scotroutes

We recently sold through Mov8. I’d recommend getting in touch with them.

towzer

Hi – sort of off piste

I’ve just sold privately (England and I know there are market diffs)) £195 + vat, see housesimple – plenty of others, for that they do photo and room sizes, you flesh out descriptive text then it gets posted on appropriate websites for 6 months.

You need to do the viewing (they give your no to viewers) and handle any negotiations. For me a very positive process (*I have no connection other than happy customer with housesimple)

It’s not quite throw away money but in comparison to fees …………………

tootallpaul

Cheers chaps.

Towzer- unfortunately we can’t really manage viewings as we are living elsewhere- otherwise it would have been ideal.

Paul

tootallpaul

Any other ideas from the weekday crowd?

BoardinBob

I used http://www.remax-scotland.com/ last time and they were really good

Avoid Slater Hogg. Evil cretins.

youngrob

I’ve used Slater Hogg and Countrywide to sell property in Glasgow. This was in the late 90s so they didn’t have to do too much for their money, but both properties were sold within 2 weeks of going on the market.

They were both good, we got better service from Slater Hogg but paid a higher price for it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Estate Agents- Glasgow’ is closed to new replies.