Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Escaped prisoner Durham?
  • user-removed
    Free Member

Been sitting at a double roadblock beside the prison for 40 mins. Choppers, dogs, cops with guns all over the place. Any of our prison guards heard anything? Everyone in this queue has come from Adventure Valley soft play so the cars are full of screaming kids wanting fed.

MoreCashThanDash

You want to try living near HMP Sudbury. 19 still out and at large at the last count!

andyfla
    Free Member

HMP Sudbury

was a mile from our old house !
    Although excaped is a bit strong – they went out on day release and never returned – I think durham is a touch more secure

Xylene
    Free Member

Escaping from Durham must take some effort. The visitors section is difficult to get into with xrays, dogs and pat downs. Wonder how they escaped.

MoreCashThanDash

I’m well aware Sudbury is a mile from your old house 😉

scruff9252

warton
    Free Member

more likely a highly dangerous / risky prisoner is being transferred?

user-removed
    Free Member

Stopped a cop who told me there was an “armed incident” in a house on the road ahead. When they finally let some cars through, I saw about 10 armoured up, heavily armed cops all piled into the porch of a house and at least 20 police 4x4s lining the road.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Durham Constabulary ?@DurhamPolice 25m25 minutes ago
    We would ask for patience from those residents living in the area and apologise for any inconvenience the operation may cause

Details
    Durham Constabulary ?@DurhamPolice 27m27 minutes ago
    Durham Constabulary have cordoned off a house in Brasside after reports of a man with a gun. We are trying to bring to a safe conclusion

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Escaped prisoner Durham?’ is closed to new replies.