Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Eric Pickles………
  • samuri
    Free Member

not long now pickles. He’s a buffoon. A nincompoop. I’m waiting for him to say something even more ridiculous and moronic that he already has done so we can never hear from him again.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Is this the same bloke who said cycling’s only for the elite?
    He keeps digging doesn’t he.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve just struck him from my Halloween party invite list. God knows what outfit he was going to wear.

br
    Free Member

and it’s not ‘………’, but ‘…’ 🙂

kimbers

deadlydarcy – Member
    I’ve just struck him from my Halloween party invite list. God knows what outfit he was going to wear.

I hear his Princess Leia – Jabbas Palace outfit is jaw dropping

glupton1976
    Free Member

Eric Pickles is nothing more than a **** stupid fat ****.

aracer
    Free Member

I find the best thing with Pickles is to assume he’s an arse and that anything he says generally means the opposite. Hasn’t failed yet.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It was very foolish of her to provoke Eric Pickles in the way she did, she got away with it lightly imo.
    She’s lucky he didn’t eat her.

JohnnyPanic

It makes you wonder. Is he really the best Cameron could find for that post? Odious imbecile.

RustySpanner

And the usual idiots chime in with the remarks about personal appearance.

There are many reasons to hate Eric.
    His size isn’t one of them.

Pathetic.

ninfan
    Free Member

Listened to the clip – I can’t hear him shouting as claimed in the article, in fact he said it very calmly.

simmy
    Free Member

I normally am not interested in politics as it does my head in but this character was on BBC breakfast the other day going on about Camera Cars and didn’t seem to have a clue what the point was he was trying to make.

Bit like me rereading my post……..

ninfan
    Free Member

I wonder if ‘the usuals’ are going to pile in and accuse Cameron of offending mentally ill people as well after he called Labours tax policy ‘nuts’ this morning?

aracer
    Free Member

I’m impressed, ninfan – you’re offended at something nobody has actually done yet.

vondally
    Free Member

Agree with Rusty Spanner re comments on his personal appearance, his politics, policies and desire to be seen as the ‘hard man of austerity’ are tragic, not to mention the incompetence of his department. Worrying times as while Samuri says buffon of a fellow, Mr Pickles actually has been selected and elected to represent the views of all his constituents, something he clearly is not doing there, His comments while not shouting were inappropriate demeaning and patronising.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Tories won’t dump him…he’s the sort of person who can stop voters switching to UKIP.

He may not go down well with the mung bean munching fixie hipsters on here, but he’s right in there with tht Daily Mail/Express demographic that Farage is targetting.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m impressed, ninfan – you’re offended at something nobody has actually done yet.

Just a few more words and I’ll have a line in Zulu bingo.

grum
    Free Member

It makes you wonder. Is he really the best Cameron could find for that post? Odious imbecile.

I believe he is in there as the Tories’ token ‘not incredibly posh’ person.

SkillWill
    Free Member

“He looks like he’s permanently ready to thrash an orphan”

binners

Dave won’t get rid of him. Pickles is a typical Tory hatchet man in the classic sense. Think a fat Tebbit. Combining as he does; monumental stupidity, and absolute unbridled nastiness, with the hide of a rhino.

As he genuinely couldn’t give a stuff about what anyone else thinks, he can be sent out to be the mouthpiece of the really really unpleasant stuff. The stuff the rest of them all think, but are too PR obsessed to be seen saying.

ninfan
    Free Member

He looks like he’s permanently ready to thrash an orphan

Was that not a quote about (former Labour councillor and Liberal MP) Cyril Smith?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Rusty Spanner – Member

There are many reasons to hate Eric.
    His size isn’t one of them.

Why would anyone hate Pickles, or Eric as you like to call him, because of his size ?

I can’t imagine anyone hating Pickles because of his size. If anyone does hate him then I’m sure it’s got to do with something other than his size. Even you point out that there are apparently many reasons to hate him.

I love the way his face looks like a thumb.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Eric Pickles………’ is closed to new replies.