Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Engura SingleTrack 2 Shorts – any cop?
  • honourablegeorge

My local shop finally stocks these – just tried a pair on, seem comfy and the fit is good, and they’re almost the same price as CRC.

I’d have bought them there and then, but for the clasp – previous Endura shorts I’ve had developed an annoying habit of the clasp popping open all the time – anyone had this with the singletracks? How’s then durability otherwise?

honourablegeorge

Bump….anyone?

philbert31
    Free Member

Clasp? You mean the presstuds? If so yes they do come undone, i bought mine a few weeks ago and they’ve come open on every ride, other than that they are good but that bugs me so i bought some Poc flows instead as they have a proper button.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    zero-cool
    Free Member

Yes, they are great.

honourablegeorge

philbert31 – Member
    Clasp? You mean the presstuds? If so yes they do come undone, i bought mine a few weeks ago and they’ve come open on every ride, other than that they are good but that bugs me so i bought some Poc flows instead as they have a proper button.

Yeah – there’s two of them, rather than one, but the popping open all the time absolutely did my nut with the Zymes I had. If these are the sane, then that’s a dealbreaker.

nickc

Any experience of the MTR shorts?

honourablegeorge

What’s the fit on the POC Flows like? Are you same size in those as you are in the Endura?

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

er…. Endura change their factory sometimes.

I’ve had three pairs of the mark 1 Singletracks. Two of them were fine, the newest pair came undone every ride and had a completely ineffective over-buckle that also came undone.

I’ve got two pairs of the Mark 2’s and they’re fine – neither has ever come undone.

philbert31
    Free Member

The fit on the Pocs are great (not too baggy) and a little bit longer in length than the singletracks, i think they’re pretty similar waist size aswell. Also have a look a mavic notch, they were a little baggy in the leg for me (skinny legs) but definitely the comfiest shorts ive tried on!

portlyone

The Mk11 is great, very comfy and has never come undone in my experience (and i put it under more pressure than most 😉 )

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Engura SingleTrack 2 Shorts – any cop?’ is closed to new replies.