Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • english disco lovers clash with belligerent xenophobes!
  • yunki
    Free Member
    wwaswas

If I put EDL and English Disco Lovers on this thread does it help?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Im not sure if typing EDL and English Disco Lovers does do anything actually. Can someone try it and let me know

alex222
    Free Member

I personally can’t see a connection between EDL and English Disco Lovers Please to explain

tobymc

ok. EDL – English Disco Lovers.
    Hows that?

khani
    Free Member

On google ENGLISH DISCO LOVERS were fourth one down below EDL a minute ago..
    😀

tobymc

sorry, what i should have done was – English Disco Lovers followed by EDL. My mistake!

Junkyard
    Free Member

so to get this right then it is EDL and English Disco Lovers

toys19
    Free Member

Apparently EDL is an acronym of ENGLISH DISCO LOVERS!!!

Pook

EDL and English Disco Lovers?

mangoridebike

EDL is short for English Disco Lovers, not a lot of people know that

wwaswas

Do we have to put English Defence League in the same thread to make the connection?

CountZero

EDL is short for English Disco Lovers, not a lot of people know that

Well, who’d a thunk it! 😉

csb

I’m a luddite but I suspect that typing EDL into Google may lead me to the English Disco Lovers yes?

toys19
    Free Member

well now it even has a great website http://www.edl.me/

DezB
    Free Member

It appears that the EDL (the one that isn’t called the English Disco Lovers ) has paid for top google result. So unless the English Disco lovers do the same its all a bit of a waste of time

stumpyjon

I get sick of all these abbreviations and text speak, I assume EDL is the cool way of saying English Disco Lovers?

Shame Land Rover couldn’t put in a higher bid for the top ranking.

Coyote
    Free Member

I like EDL English Disco Lovers on Facebook. I hope all my friends will also like English Disco Lovers on Facebook too.

ji
    Free Member

Nice idea (although this thread reads like a really poorly designed website striving to get to the top of the rankings on Google!).

Nice article in the Guardian about it as well – http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/shortcuts/2013/feb/01/disco-dance-edl-google-facebook

duntmatter
    Free Member

EDL English Disco Lovers, you say?

I like it.

emsz
    Free Member

so english disco lovers is what EDL is short for, right?

konabunny
    Free Member

So what do the initials EDL stand for? The initials EDL stand for English Disco Lovers, right?

Do the English Disco Lovers ever have a party in England for Disco Lovers?

bigG
    Free Member

English disco lovers you say? Do they use that mobile disco guy in Portsmouth? He looked like a real exponent of English disco love if ever I saw one. I must google EDL Portsmouth to find out.

Sandwich

They got a like from me on the EDL , that’s the English Disco Lovers Facebook page.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Those English Disco Lovers look a bit tasty

I didn’t know that about the EDL.

tartanscarf

I’m a bit lost with this. I though EDL meant Edward Don’t Look, you’re telling me EDL is English Disco Lovers? Well I never. I wonder if English Disco Lovers are on Facebook, I shall have a look and see.

TS

crankboy
    Free Member

So to be right about this we can’t just point and laugh at racists we also have to post the EDL and English Disco Lovers on the internet as often as possible?

Also i’d better go and check that the girl from school that I unfriended on face book really was posting pictures from the sad gits EDL and not from the groovy English Disco Lovers page .

Boogie against Bigots with the EDL (English Disco Lovers)at the YMCA

big_scot_nanny

Excellent, I am, loving the party that is the EDL, otherwise known as the English disco Lovers

Yay!

imnotverygood

I don’t understand why a bunch of rascists would be interested in strutting their funky stuff but an awful lot of traffic going to the the English Disco Lovers also known as EDL site seem to be of that ilk.. Strange.

unklehomered
    Free Member

😆

Glad this is going viral, the EDL – English Disco Lovers are a worthy cause that is pivotal to keeping Britain British.

roger_mellie

Groovy baby. I just shared the Facebook page of the EDL English Disco Lovers with my friends who are proud to be English and like to party. 🙂

FeeFoo
    Free Member

English Disco Lovers or EDL are putting the jive back into STW hive.
    Go EDL, go English Disco Lovers go!

Together we can build a new Jerusalam in England’s green and pleasant boogie wonderland.

timidwheeler

Together we can build a new Jerusalam in England’s green and pleasant boogie wonderland.

Sorry but that deserved more recognition. 😀

I love disco. EDL are English disco lovers.

BillyBull
    Free Member

I just can’t control my feet with the EDL English Disco Lovers

brakes
    Free Member

EDL does not stand for English Defence League.
    Will that work?

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘english disco lovers clash with belligerent xenophobes!’ is closed to new replies.