Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Energy companies – Pure Planet
  • cp

Bulb have gone expensive and Pure Planet are working out cheapest for us right now (their prices would have to go up A LOT in order to be more than Bulb).

Anyone have any opinion of them?  Good/bad…

And if anyone wants to share their referal code I’d rather the £25 went to someone on here than a random online reviewer.

Cheers, Chris

Drac

Yeah Bulb jumped right up to the point I owe them as they’re also shit at informing you despite their claims.

Ioneonic

Been with them a few months and no problems at all. Easy to use the app for readings. Transfer was straightforwards. Obviously you are aware electricity is renewable and gas is offset.

PM me for referral code if you decide to go ahead with it and haven’t used a code from someone else more helpful…

ji
    Free Member

I’ve used them for a while now – cheapest, green tariff. The app they use is really straightforward – just enter your readings once a month.

Also happy to provide a referral code if anyone wants (both you and I get a £25 Amazon voucher).

spicypedro
    Free Member

In case anyone else is thinking of switching to Pure Planet – we moved to them from Bulb recently – here’s a referral code:

https://referme.to/bGveECe

As mentioned above, that gets both of us a £25 Amazon voucher.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Energy companies – Pure Planet’ is closed to new replies.