Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Energised Greens. Warning: liquid veg content, only suitable for carnivores.
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

the results are in:
    http://dawonderful.blogspot.com/

donsimon
    Free Member

That blog uses a hell of a lot of words to say very little. 😐

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

What is is, the veg equivalent of a protein shake? A vitamin pill disolved in a jug of splenda (or whatever that fiber filled sugar substitute was).

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve read the site, and still none the wiser as to what’s actualy in it.

If it’s just veg based guff, then wouldn’t 3 tins of heinz veg soup a day have the same effect?

maccruiskeen

The idea is that a typical modern diet doesn’t contain enough natural unprocessed food, so you need to take steps to eat more of that natural, un-monkeyed-about with stuff to get more the the super-ness from your food. But of course even if you eat totally real natural food… well thats not as natural or super as it used to be. Its also difficult to add much value to a cabbage or to be able to sell cabbages by mail-order. So it needs to be you know – compressed, rarified, weaponised and errr processed in order to be totally totally super.

EDIT of course all the totally totally superness is nullified if you mix weaponised cabbage powder with normal tap water, because of all cancer in tap water. I can sell you some powdered water sachets to used instead

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

So it’s just rank tasting soup?

therealhoops
    Free Member

It’s veg for people who don’t do veg. Some bike rider called Bradley Wiggins ???? has been using it for the last few years. You’ll see him in the ads for it soon.
    It really did work for me and I’m a huge skeptic/knob.
    £38 a tub though…..too much

wwaswas

What puts me off is that the web site seems to pitching the product to achieve weight loss. I’ve got 10% body fat and don’t want to lose weight.

I never, ever, eat leaves though so it does sound like something I might benefit from.

*confused*

joao3v16
    Free Member

2 tubs, lasted 1 month, £76 … you could buy 3 or 4 months worth of veg for that

iDave
    Free Member

total con job (IMO)

therealhoops
    Free Member

£76 would indeed buy a lot of veg but it would sit in the fridge and rot as eating it would make me heave. I’d much rather give veg to the rabbits and then eat them. mmmmm rabbit stew

Earl_Grey

So basically:
    “We eat too much processed junk. Cut the processed junk out by buying our processed junk instead.”

*Slow hand clap*

MTFU and eat the damn veg.

therealhoops
    Free Member

how is eating veg MTFU? you don’t even need a gun to kill it

saleem
    Free Member

It sounds very similar to Dr Udos greens that I’ve used, they don’t replace the greens, a bit of a top up, I think the Udos oil makes a difference in your diet though.

Earl_Grey

You haven’t seen my veg patch, it’s like being back in Nam.

IanMunro
    Free Member

It’s veg for people who don’t do veg. Some bike rider called Bradley Wiggins ???? has been using it for the last few years.

Observant viewers might see why on balance, that’s not a great endorsement.

maccruiskeen

It sounds very similar to Dr Udos greens that I’ve used, they don’t replace the greens, a bit of a top up, I think the Udos oil makes a difference in your diet though

I think any food marketing that involves the word ‘Doctor’ as part of its branding must to have some sort of actual like affirming ingredient in it, surely thats the law, otherwise the good Doctor wouldn’t prescribe it for our non-specific ailments. Dr Udos, The Food Doctor and his attractively packaged scoop ‘n’ save nuts, Doctor Gillian Mackeith’s photosynthesis promoting bottled pish, Doctor Oetker’s super nutritional pizzas. Dr Who’s Whula Whoops.

therealhoops
    Free Member

Earl_Grey, Chelt-nam or Totten-nam? either bring back horrible memories.

Earl_Grey

Chelt-nam. The horror, the horror.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Energised Greens. Warning: liquid veg content, only suitable for carnivores.’ is closed to new replies.