Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 2021 Enduro Racing Thread
  • kimbers

Who remembers what racing is?

Anyway I’ve just signed up for the Southern Champs in July 🎉🎉

orena45

Nope sorry, can’t remember. How does it work again??!

Got PMBA Graythwaite at the end of the month and genuinely fearing my ability to ride my bike at any pace after 5 months of mellow rides!

See you at the Champs 🤙

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Managed to get on boltby bash very pleased, added my name to the waiting list about 6 weeks ago,
    I Definately need an intro to get the summer started

Waiting list applicants on si entries got emailed last week so check your junk, or sign up on the waiting list and you will know in the next week

Rubber_Buccaneer

Enduro Light for me, QECP Mash-Up next weekend.  Been moved to Headdown and I think that is a bonus

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Who remembers what racing is?

Nope, been probably 18 months now & genuinely concerned my first race back is going to be the EWS in Crans Montana at this rate 🤦‍♂️

I was tempted by the Southern Champs, but the Forestry issue means the format isn’t much cop, nor are the tracks.

Part of the problem of moving somewhere with great riding means I’m really not motivated to pay money and race stuff significantly worse than I have on my door step. I think I’ll just give most of it a miss for the rest of this year & hopefully things will be a bit more normal in 2022 – can pick & choose what to enter then 🙂

appltn

Enduro Light for me, QECP Mash-Up next weekend. Been moved to Headdown and I think that is a bonus

Same here, just checked and the forecast is for rain and wind so should be fun!

timbog160

I have an inherited place for Ard Rock. It’s only the sprint but it still scares the c**p out of me 😀 must….start….training…

LD
    Free Member

I’m graduating to “Enduro Dad” this season and buying a second home in the Tweed Valley!
    King and Queen, Tenduro and EWS80 for the young un. Just hope he can keep himself and his bike in one piece for the races.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Boltby bash, ard rock intro, ard moors…. only done 500km so far this year so just finishing an event might be a challenge

squirrelking
    Free Member

Naughty Northumbrian place from last year. May see if I can fit anything else in, probably Tweed valley, in the run up.

duncancallum

Well I’ve just previewed graythwaite for kev. Ripped a brake hose on s2

But its gonna be mint. Stage 1 is sublime

Not racing it though.

Doing boltby and maybe kirroughtree

And boozing at the malverns

That’s it.

ayjaydoubleyou

I was tempted by the Southern Champs, but the Forestry issue means the format isn’t much cop, nor are the tracks.

What have I missed. I blindly clicked enter without doing any sort of research

jam-bo

at a guess, all the steep stuff on the far side of the hill is off the cards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘2021 Enduro Racing Thread’ is closed to new replies.