Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Enduro racers what do you carry?
  • longmover
    Free Member

What do you generally carry when you do an enduro race? A hydration pack with a pump and some tools or do you go light and hope for the best?

crikey
    Free Member

The hopes and fears of a generation and a spare tube.

JCL
    Free Member

Bottle/cage/tool combo. Tube taped to frame, pump in rear pocket with a honey sandwich.

Ahh the honey sandwich. Laughs in the face of energy bars.

parkesie
    Free Member

A gnarpoon.

stevede
    Free Member

I plan to carry a defibrillator in an attempt to make the trails come alive as I can’t afford 650b wheels, only snag is that it won’t fit in my fanny pack.

BoardinBob

Too much. Ive just bought a “lumbar pack” (fanny pack) with a view to trimming it down. Feed stations on the Scottish Enduro Series makes a camelbak a waste of time. Everything else can be compacted. Im thinking

Spare tube
    Multi tool
    CO2 canister
    Tyre levers
    Spare chain link
    Mech hanger

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Last year, too much stuff, This year probably the same as above, but also a gear cable (learnt that one from experience) and probably a spare set of brake pads.

I’d love to race without a pack, but i’m not sure it’s possible – depends if there will be feed stations or not.

Oh, and probably a packajack, because of our wonderful UK weather.

mactheknife

As Hob Nob says, last year it was too much, i have got a small pack (Wingnut Hyper 2.5) that will take a small bladder,jacket, a few tools and some food, so this year it should be much less.

mrmo
    Free Member

When i have bothered, spare tube, some patches a couple of CO2 canisters a pump, a multi tool, and bottles. I can’t stand camel baks!

Depending on start time, arm warmers, knee warmers. and maybe a jacket/gillet depending on forecast.

All gets crammed in jersey pockets.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Enduro racers what do you carry?’ is closed to new replies.