Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Enduro /DH Skills coaching recommendations
  • kimbers

Any recommendations?

FOD is only a couple of hours away so was thinking either Proride or Wyevalley

Anyone done either?

I’ve done Jedi B4 and wanted to mix it up, anyone done Tom Dowie?

Cheers

orena45

Jay Williamson is another option. He’s based down here in Cornwall/Devon but IIRC does coaching at FoD too.

Not had coaching by him myself (although I’ve been meaning to for a while!) but I know local Enduro/DH riders who’ve had sessions with him and really happy with the results.

kimbers

Thanks Andy!

zerocool

Katy Curd at FOD?

lister

Katy Curd in FoD. She managed to coach all 4 of us Listers who are all at different levels at the same time.
    More importantly she’s coached Evie Richards recently and that seems more of an endorsement!
    Great delivery style with the background and skills to back it all up. Highly recommended.

weeksy

If you book Katy and want it cheaper, I’m more than happy to jump on course too which will drop the price.

nedrapier

Al Bond at Dyfi Bike Park was ace if you want to go a bit further!

joebristol

Katy Curd is good at FOD – but I found Sam Copp who works with her just as good with a bit more banter – so next time I’m going to try and book Sam again I think.

lardman
    Free Member

I had a 2hr session with Tom Dowie. I thought he was very good. Clear, patient and plainly very able.

I went with a very specific goal of getting better at jumping larger jumps at more speed. I can now do that much more capably.

Did the sessions at Chicksands, which had plenty of scope/grades of jumps.

militantmandy
    Free Member

Make a weekend of it and try Dirt School in the Tweed Valley? They are excellent.

kimbers

Well emailed Katy and booked in for the next descend class, and see if Ill do a 1 on 1 later on

Thanks for all the tips

kimbers

Who did the descend course with Sam

And it was excellent, just what I was looking for, really felt myself progress as they day went on and loads to go away and practice.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Enduro /DH Skills coaching recommendations’ is closed to new replies.