Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Endura Updates Its MT500 Freezing Point Range – Stay Warm in The Depths of Winter
  • singletrackross

Summer was some time back in May/June. Since then it’s been perpetual Autumn, until suddenly we’ve hit December and the winter switch has been flipped …

By singletrackross

Get the full story on our front page at:

Endura Updates Its MT500 Freezing Point Range – Stay Warm in The Depths of Winter

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

ryanmart96
    Free Member

Why do they always tell you it’s a tiny pack but never show you the tiny pack size/a comparison

stwhannah

@ryanmat96 We’re doing a jacket test in an upcoming mag – just in the process of identifying suitable items for scale! Grapefruit? Apple? Coke can?

ElShalimo

Best keep it local, maybe a Vocation Brewery Love & Hate 440ml can?

gavalar
    Free Member

So two way zips are an update and yet they have neglected to use one for the front of the jacket, when you’re enjoying the flow but are too warm the front is the easiest part of the jacket to vent, not some underarm difficult to reach on the move pit zips, they so nearly got it right.

stcolin
    Free Member

Cool, some more Endura stuff that will rarely be in stock 🙂

I do like the idea of a gillet.

gingerjohn
    Free Member

I do not like the idea of spending so much money then falling off and ripping it.

leafythebear
    Free Member

To be fair, Endura do a decent garment good repair service. I think its only for £15 for anything…

nickc

I like the idea of that gillet, any info on prices?

monkeyboyjc

This will be why I managed to get the current/older range dirt cheap last month then.

singletrackross

@nickc – Gilet is £99.99. All pricing / stock availability can be seen on the Endura site https://www.endurasport.com/rider/collections/mt-500-range/mt500-freezing-point.list

SimonR

Anyone seen weight or pack sizes of the gilet? Nothing obvious on the Endura website …..

bikesandboots

@simonr Sigma Sports lists the weight as 150g in size M. Nothing anywhere about the insulation density. Both such basic information for outdoor clothing, but omitted. I guess all their effort went into that marketing video, or they deliberately don’t disclose it.

bikesandboots

Asked Endura about the insulation weight (gsm) of the gilet. They replied with the garment weight of the jacket…

matt_outandabout

That sums up Endura’s understanding of technical things…. Sorry, but I’m not a fan.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Endura Updates Its MT500 Freezing Point Range – Stay Warm in The Depths of Winter’ is closed to new replies.