Endura Stealth Lite fully waterproof tights Size med £40 bargain (pics)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Endura Stealth Lite fully waterproof tights Size med £40 bargain (pics)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Endura Stealth Lite fully waterproof tights Size med £40 bargain (pics)
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

“Stealth Lite” stretch/waterproof tights Size medium.

Approx 32-34 waist I am pretty chunky in the thighs (25″ round top) but these stretch really well like a proper tight despite being waterproof to a high level. I am a 31″ inside leg in normal jeans/trousers and the tights are perhaps a little on the short side for my liking. Ideal fit for me is with a winter boot when they sit nicely over the ankle cuff.
    They are very good quality, highly water resistant and a much more comfortable fit than the full on winter ones.

Link to Full Info Click Here (please note: the Chain Reaction info and reviews are correct but their picture is of the normal Stealth winter tight with the external seam seals)

Very adaptable as they are not the full on lined winter, cold conditions only version.
    Cost me £90 plus on sale and now appear to be well over £100 on line. Probably worn a dozen times. They were washed and put away before last summer and I haven’t worn them since!

They have a tiny bit of light piling where my jacket’s Velcro caught one time in the wash. It’s at the very top of the left leg. The performance is not affected by this and it’s barely noticeable. (see photo. – which actually looks worse than in real life!).

They are in excellent, used condition other than this, with the zips A1 and even the reflective logos all in tact.

£40 posted PayPal gift or Bank Transfer(or fees paid by you normal PayPal if you prefer) email in profile (though not for PayPal)

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

Would you accept £35 posted for the tights? If so I’ll sort the funds for you first thing tomorrow,

Thanks

Paceman

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
    Sorry Paceman I had an email accepting the full asking price.
    I will contact those who posted or emailed if the deal falls through for any reason.

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

No worries Mick, thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Endura Stealth Lite fully waterproof tights Size med £40 bargain (pics)’ is closed to new replies.