Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Endura Stealth Jacket – any good?
  • shortcut

I am going to be doing LEJOG in a couple of weeks self supported so taking minimal kit!

In the spirit of having something waterproof and warm but with venting this seems ideal. It is however expensive – does it do warm, waterproof and not sweaty and horrible like most traditional shells?

nobbyq
    Free Member

Its good , ive got a windchill and a stealth and only wear the the chill due to colour so my stealth is up for grabs , size L in black , worn once !

wwaswas

Love mine. Can be quite warm though if the temps in double figures. One of the seams went after 3+ years and they sent me a new one foc 🙂

Roblilly
    Free Member

I’ve got a stealth and I sweat like a rapist in it. A lot of the seam tape has peeled of too

spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

Hi,

Had a Stealth, found it too sweaty and then you get cold very quickly when you stop. The Windchill is a much better jacket and you can two for the price of one Stealth.

Regards

rOcKeTdOg

excellent in sub zero temps, way too hot in anything with + temps

crazy-legs

Brilliant jacket, I use one for commuting cos it’s bright red, nicely reflective, warm and waterproof. It’s also very well vented. Wear it with just a base layer then use the vents and main zip to avoid overheating.

br
    Free Member

Really good when wet and cold – on my second as they sent me a new one after 3 years of abuse. Wear with Stealth trousers for maximum effect and a long sleeve base.

I also have the Windchill, find its ‘operating’ temp is a bit narrow so early spring/late autumn.

Phantom for the rest of the time.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I looked at Stealth but bought a Windchill. Windchill is half the price, it’s not as a well made/featured but it’s good enough for me, I’ve worn it all winter and in fact it’s now getting a bit too warm with temps in double digits.

How about a waterproof gilet and layers ? Enough waterproofing but much cooler ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Endura Stealth Jacket – any good?’ is closed to new replies.