Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Endura sizing – No changes over time…?
  • sweaman2
    Free Member

Looking to order some Endura clothing. I’m in Canada so can’t just pop to the shops and try before I buy so I’m working off the kit I already have in terms of sizing. Just checking that (to the best of peoples knowledge) they haven’t changed their sizing scheme in the last few years…

gren
    Free Member

Not bought anything for around a year but it was snug back then. Large shorts are fairly tight around a waist that fits into size 32 jeans.

Furious

As gren says – no changes in sizing but their large is snug on me and I wear 32″ waist jeans comfortably. I couldn’t get medium humvees over my thighs…

Stoner
    Free Member

Hi M
    I recently had some issues with shrinking waistbands on two pairs of singletrack shorts. Endura asked me to send them in which I have done, but the girl looking after them has been on holiday so I havent heard back yet.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/endura-singletrack-shorts-shrinking-sizing-problems

sweaman2
    Free Member

Interesting. I checked last night and my old (as in many years old) shorts are a medium but sounds like I should probably go for a large. (31″ waist on a good day). Tricky when I can’t check easily…

Jamie
    Free Member

Endura asked me to send them in which I have done, but the girl looking after them has been on holiday so I havent heard back yet.

The last time I sent something back to Endura, it was quite a while before I saw them again.

bellefied
    Free Member

Endura sizes are weird – I have two oldish pairs of Humvee shorts, both xl – one fits me great the other is too small!!!!

hen last week I went in to buy a camo pair and the large fitted me – I was wearing my XL black pair and measured them against each other – they were the same size waist!!!

So I reckon its best to check what it says on the site currently 😕

Stoner
    Free Member

its best to check what it says on the site currently

I wouldnt call that definitive. Ive measured my XL singletracks at <39″ when they should be 42-44″!

The last time I sent something back to Endura, it was quite a while before I saw them again.

I have one pair of the Mk1 singletracks which I have to wear all the time at the moment. They’ll be threadbare by the end of summer, theyre the only shorts I have – for anything, not just riding.

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

I think they have got smaller -my humvees used to be very comfortable and a bit baggy but now seem to be just comfortable 😳

bigjim

the sizing of their stuff is insane, I don’t have problems with the waist but the leg grippers are so tight around my thighs on M and L, and i’m pretty skinny. the knee pads are weird sizes too.I just don’t think they use cyclists to test when they are designing their stuff, just people with skinny legs.

Jamie
    Free Member

In summary, OP, maybe stick to a manufacturer who has a bit more consistency in sizing. There isn’t anything that super special about Endura stuff, so just pick up whatever is available to you in Canadia….which I imagine is loads.

sweaman2
    Free Member

Indeed – Not as easy as I’d hoped.. The original plan was for birthday presents so others could buy and then I’d pick up when I visited the UK but not sure that sounds like it’s going to work. Will have to do something else.

discoduck
    Free Member

Not sure it’s of any use but I always buy Endura stuff up two sizes, I’m a large normally and find their XXL fits me fine, their humvees are roomier than their Singletrack Shorts,

cynic-al
    Free Member

As above I used to find the sizing wasn’t even consistent between different products, never mind over time.

Some manufacture now in far east though.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Endura sizing – No changes over time…?’ is closed to new replies.