Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Endura sizing.differences?
  • ElShalimo

I’ve got a Humvee 2 jersey size XL. It’s a little too big but it’ll do

I’ve got one of their roadie PTFE waterproof jackets, size XL from 2016/7 and it fits well over a base layer and jersey.

I bought a size XL windchill jersey/jacket this week and it’s tiny (slim fit but Very small across the shoulders) but according to the size chart it should fit.

Are all Endura road jerseys like this?

fazzini

Every Endura garment, regardless of the size label, follows its own rules.

honourablegeorge

Endura sizing has always been a Ottery, I had three different pairs of their MTB shorts at one point all different sizes, all fitted perfectly

mashr

Endura products are all over the place.

Gilet- good fit
    Riding top – bit too loose
    Baselayer – nearly got stuck in it

honourablegeorge

Endura sizing has always been a Ottery, I had three different pairs of their MTB shorts at one point, all different sizes, all fitted perfectly

scotroutes

Every Endura garment I own/have ever owned has been a Medium (and that’s quite a few!). That’s baselayers, jerseys, jackets, bibshorts, biblongs, trousers, even socks and gloves. They’ve all fitted really well. Maybe it’s more of a lottery at the more extreme ranges of the sizing?

ElShalimo

How very dare you!

I’m an athlete with very relaxed geometry

😉

weeksy

Aye, I bought XXL pants which were massive, the XL are about 6 sizes smaller.

But still made for people who are eleventysix foot tall.

I now own TLD pants

didnthurt

I think if you did a search you’d find it being mentioned on this forum for decades.

How hard would it be to say in the blurb what type of fit the garment is and what size would best suit your height and weight. Obviously there would be exceptions but you’d get 90%+ of the population.

Casual fit.

Athletic fit

Pro fit.

🤷‍♂️

didnthurt

Gore get this right with their C3, C5 and C7 ranges.

ElShalimo

Which Gore range for the relaxed geo, 50-something leisure cyclist?

didnthurt

C3 all the way.

Edit: size guide (which is better than most) below

https://www.gorewear.com/en-uk/size-guide

ajantom

I discovered that the Endura XL ladies MT500 Burner trousers are just right for a 6ft tall 36″ waist gentleman.
    On the other hand their XL shorts wouldn’t fit over my arse.

richardkennerley

Is not just an endura problem, loads of brands are like this, and not just sportswear.

Next jeans for e.g. are all over the shop, I’ve had pairs the “same size” that are two inches different in the leg length.

prettygreenparrot

Is not just an endura problem, loads of brands are like this

Well that is true. Nonetheless, Endura have provided me with the wildest size differences. I’d never buy a piece of Endura kit without trying it on unless it was a direct replacement for another. Even then I’ve had surprises.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.