Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endura mullet glasses
  • twoniner
    Free Member

Who’s got some?

I’ve only seen them online and not in the shops, what sort of size are they? do they come up big?

I’d like to try some on but any thoughts from owners would be good.

rocketman
    Free Member

Yup they’re quite bulky. Endura have made the lenses big to give a good field of vision and they’ve succeeded but as a result the frames are on the large side. People with small heads/faces look elsewhere. They are also quite heavy.

Otherwise the photochromic lenses work well the sticker on the lens says 20-40% and this seems about right. Dark-ish grey in sunlight and pale grey in the shade. The small variation means they react quite quickly and are pretty good when dodging in and out of the trees on a bright day.

Kryton57

I use my white photochromo ones for road riding and find them superb, especially at the price point.

White gives the Jan Ullrich look. IMO anyway…

twoniner
    Free Member

Cheers for the replies. They look like they come up really big, probably wouldnt suit me.

jono84
    Free Member

im interested in a pair of these also but a riding friend said the lenses on his scratched really easy and they dont do replacement lenses for the mullets so im sat on the fence whether to risk it or not

unovolo
    Free Member

After reading numerous positive reviews I recently bought some Bolle Contour safety specs with the Blue tinted lenses.
    Dirt cheap ,lightweight,comfy and look more like cycling specs than safety specs.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member

I use my white photochromo ones for road riding and find them superb, especially at the price point.

White gives the Jan Ullrich look. IMO anyway…

WHITE RIMS????? Oh, Lord……. 😯

Kryton57

If its good enough for Ulrich….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endura mullet glasses’ is closed to new replies.