Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Endura MTR II shorts sizing
  • DiscJockey
    Free Member

According to Endura’s sizing chart, my 32″ waist requires a size small in their MTR II shorts. That’s the smallest size they do.

I am not a small person.

My other shorts (Sombrio, TLD etc.) are all sized for a 32″ waist and fit me well, so I know my size OK.

Can anyone share any experiences of having tried these shorts on ? I’ve got vouchers to use up, so buying them mail-order, otherwise I’d be able to try them on in a shop, not that any shops near me have them in stock anyway….

fifeandy
    Free Member

Not tried that particular model, but was part of a couple of group orders of loads of different Endura kit last year, and with the exception of 2 items that were mislabeled, it was all true to the size guide.

bacondoublechee
    Free Member

I have 3 pairs of the MTR I shorts, which look the same and based on my experience you will be a medium.

iainc

I have 3 pairs of MTR shorts, all large. My waist is 34 in normal clothes. They are a bit smaller than the likes of humvees etc.

So yes, if buying online, I suggest a Medium

DiscJockey
    Free Member

Thanks guys – will go for an ‘M’ and it’s not the end of the world if I need to return them if they’re too baggy, which is highly unlikely as the new MTRs are an ‘athletic’ fit.

andybrad

size up

DiscJockey
    Free Member

Thanks guys,

Just replying again to confirm that size M is perfect for my 32″ waist – they fit like a glove (err…that doesn’t mean I tried them on my hands ?!).

The ‘slim’ fit makes some of my other shorts seem pointlessly baggy comparison, yet these MTRs feel less restrictive overall and really comfortable – very classy product in my opinion. I’m very impressed indeed 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Endura MTR II shorts sizing’ is closed to new replies.